New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody else got into the Gears 3 Beta early? :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've played about 40 matches so far.My bro got the code off twitter earlier then recovered his GT on my console so I could have the beta lol.It's alright,I'll probably pick it up just for something to hold me off until Battlefield 3 comes out...

it's not laggy for once,and not all shotgun sprees.Although I SWEAR I've hit guys with the shotgun point blank and they wouldn't die,but then they'd shoot me and I'd die -___- ha.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I thought the beta wasn't out till the 18th for Bulletstorm owners, and the 22nd or something for everyone else?

But I got my beta code the other night. Pre-ordered the most expensive version!

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I won;t have it till the 18th

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

There are some VIP access codes that Epic and some other sites gave away and the lucky ones to get 'em have been playing for some time already. Not sure how much time though.

I'll only start playing until the 25, and I won't leave my man cave in those days.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

It's alright....better than my experiences with the other Gear's online component before....Gears 2 is what made me get the 360 in the 1st place.Never cared for the online because it was a shotgun fest and laggy and took forever to find a match it wasn't even worth it.

But the hoard mode and co op story is worth it.Plus playing private online matches with friends if they ever want to or online hoard with them or online story...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum