You are not connected. Please login or register

Turtle beaches just broke....

+3
DRGN LRD 1213
Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Turtle beaches just broke.... Empty Turtle beaches just broke.... 2011-04-18, 01:12

I knew it was coming. I have had hissing issues for a while but today they finally broke. Now anyone with x11's knows these things tangle like crazy. It seems that since I could not untangle them the casing around the wire ripped and the wiring is now sticking out. I am going to be pissed if the 1 year warranty does not cover this since it is their fault for the shitty cable.

Last edited by t-800 on 2011-04-18, 01:57; edited 1 time in total

Well isn't that great it is most likely not covered by their warranty.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I broke my X1s a while back. Didn't realize the cord was under my foot, stood up while wearing em, stripped the wire clean from the volume control

The Plutonian wrote:I broke my X1s a while back. Didn't realize the cord was under my foot, stood up while wearing em, stripped the wire clean from the volume control
I remember that and sorry about just going dark. Was trying to fix them.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Their Cable is far too long were the hell do they think im sitting

Frostbyrn wrote:Their Cable is far too long were the hell do they think im sitting
Some people like to sit REALLY far away from there TV but it would not matter if there cable was not complete trash.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe but still i sit a fair distance from my TV and that cord can reach my Computer twice over which is damn far away

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAve no problems with mine. The cable is fine.

Mine are only a few months old though so maybe you have an older version.

sheep

sheep

Wait... the Turtle Beaches connect to your TV directly and not your controller? How the hell am I suppose to wander around the house or skip outside with them on then?!

..Oh, sorry yours broke there Tom.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It depends on which version you get Sheep. The X11's have a cable that does connect to your tv, or xbox depending on how you set them up.

sheep

sheep

Hmmmm.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hmmm indeed! I have the corded version and like them ALOT!

sheep

sheep

I was thinking I might use some of the money I got back from the super deal I got via boss' kid to get them.

I'm kind of surprised they don't sell them at gamestop. For a gaming store, they have a shitty stock of accessories.

Chewy

Chewy

With all the cables it is pretty much impossible to not get them tangled. There's one going to the TV for sound, one going to the Xbox for power, and then a third one going into the controller.

I don't see why the warranty wouldn't cover that though, hopefully it does.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Hunh. I saw the X11's at mine. My Mom in law bought me mine for xmas! I am pretty sure the wife told her about them though and she just didn;t buy them on a whim! HAHA

Amazon is where its at SHeep!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The power and sound cable are not seperated until the end where they plug in, mine also came with a little wrap thing to manage the extra length I didn;t need. The onl;y issue I have had is it becoming slightly pulled out sometime from the volume control thingy and I don;t realize it at first and people can;t hear me. Otherwise for 50 bucks they are AWESOME! Of course if the wife unit and kids are gone I use my AWESOME home theatre to rattle the walls! HAHA

sheep

sheep

Maybe our gamestops just suck or something.

I was thinking about amazon myself. Might pick up some things for my DS too.

3 freaking cables?! .... I'm scurd.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well really its 2 main cables. the third one is the one that connects the mic to the contoller so you should be used to that one. Just make sure your tv has AV outputs. Mine didn't so I had to get an adapter for my xbox. My tv uses a toslink cable for the sound no AV cables.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I saw some X11s at Walmart yesterday. Too much monies for me though...still need AR-15 parts Very Happy

sheep

sheep

TEXAS!!!!!!!!!! <3

..What's an AV output thing look like?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Its the White, Red, Yellow jacks. If you have them you should see it say output. Off the top of my head I don;t emeber if it's white, or yellow. I think its the white one. The key will be the words output on your tv. If you tell me your make and model number of tv I can check it out for you if you want.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Turtle beaches just broke.... Zune%20av%20output%20cable%5B2%5DTurtle beaches just broke.... Fc_X2_04

like that Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

video output is not needed though just audio.

sheep

sheep

Oooh. Yeah, I'm pretty sure mine has that!

....Hmm. I'll hit amazon up in a bit. Gonna go have some breakfast and stuff first.

TexasMace

TexasMace

SHEEEEPY!!!

The AV cables are those standard cables that are red, yellow, and white aren't they.

Speaking of "broken" I go to play my beloved BC2 Friday night and the disc is shot. I didn't even bother to have it buffed and just bought a new BC2. Back to shootin' folks in the face with the Saiga!

sheep

sheep

YAY! More Texas!

Is your head set broken? You were in the party the other night, but not talking.

TexasMace

TexasMace

Nopers not broken. Everytime I would answer that I could hear everyone someone would scream and drown me out. HAHA!
There was another time that I forgot I had my mic turned off too. Dert

sheep

sheep

Ahhh. Yeah, it was a loud one!

Haha. I forgot I had mine off last night, and I chased Fr0st across the Arica Harbor map asking for ammo and then started knifing at him to get his attention... I figured out what happened after someone started wondering out loud if I had left the party...

I would recommend just getting one of the more expensive ones like triton or wait for the official xbox headset that is coming later this year.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't know for 50 beans the X11's are a hella good deal.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I don't know for 50 beans the X11's are a hella good deal.
I am just saying that the x11's are just not very good quality and you can get real surround sound for $50 more if you get the tritons. (I miss them so much though Sad )

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea but 50 beans compared to 100 make a big diference on some folks budgets. If I want really good sound I'll just use my Home theatre system. FOr having a mic, and not bothering the family at nights the X11's are fine. I also don;t mind the cord because I just sit there and play and I don;t have babies, or pets running around the house.

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Yea but 50 beans compared to 100 make a big diference on some folks budgets. If I want really good sound I'll just use my Home theatre system. FOr having a mic, and not bothering the family at nights the X11's are fine. I also don;t mind the cord because I just sit there and play and I don;t have babies, or pets running around the house.
Yah I know what you mean. The x11's sound so much better than TV speakers though and if you can not save up $100 it is most likely worth it.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

RCA 1000 watt home theatre!!!! When you fire the Bradley gun you can feel the thump in your chest! O yea baby!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:RCA 1000 watt home theatre!!!! When you fire the Bradley gun you can feel the thump in your chest! O yea baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u9a6l54idU&feature=related

that will give you a heart attack. sooooooo much bass. Twisted Evil

Update: I fucking hate email support. I have been talking to them for the past 3 days and still nothing has been solved. SO SLOW.

Well looks like I will be without a mic for a very long time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum