Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who ever hacked PSN might have your credit card info.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Today sony released a statement on their official blog saying that whoever caused the malicious attack might have obtained your credit card info. Thank god I only used prepaid cards when I had my psp.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/04/26/sony-provides-psn-update-confirms-a-compromise-of-personal-inf/

Symbolic

Symbolic

Nobody has my card info. I dont buy into media bullshit. I am however highly annoyed by this. I spent 120$ on Socom 4 and MK and have barely been able to play online. Pisses this consumer off.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

prepaid cards are the way to go. its less efficient but if things go tits up you havent compromised your security Razz

Kabal wrote:Nobody has my card info. I dont buy into media bullshit. I am however highly annoyed by this. I spent 120$ on Socom 4 and MK and have barely been able to play online. Pisses this consumer off.
I don't think Sony would release a statement like this unless it was true. Remember when xbox live was down for a week. It was horrible.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i always keep a good single player game for when MP is bad.

JC2 and RDR FTW!

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ive been monitoring my card just in case though, and called the bank and told them. So Im not to worried. This wholr situation is a joke though. Should have just bought MK for my 360 Sad

Symbolic

Symbolic

Oh Ive been doing that Adli Smile

Beat MK story mode on hard, on challenge 242 on the tower, and have beaten arcade with 12 character in MK.

Beat Socom 4 story mode, halfway through on elite difficulty and have been playing custom missions.. But I still got Socom for its damn online!

Zillah

Zillah

I think that with the millions of players on PSN, you can count on safety in numbers.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

At least I have nothing valuable (to other people) Laughing

But changing passwords yet again is a pain in the ass...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Kabal wrote:Ive been monitoring my card just in case though, and called the bank and told them. So Im not to worried. This wholr situation is a joke though. Should have just bought MK for my 360 Sad

Never too late...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum