Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

now i dont usually use the term 'noob'...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

but that is literally the only coherent way of describing the team i was with for 3 games.

on angel island:

1) i held C, ON MY OWN, ALL ROUND!
2) the top player had 10 kills. i had 9.
3) C was the ONLY FUCKING OBJECTIVE WE HELD ALL ROUND.
4) EVERY other player was grouped behind a hill playing sniper warz with the enemy sniper warz team.

i wanted to punch them all in the face. i had a 4 streak with the Scar-H, in close quarters, against a Diablo user. THAT was the level of utter SHIT on both teams... Evil or Very Mad

now where did i put that rage GIF?

/rant

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

now i dont usually use the term 'noob'... Computer+Rage

there we go....

Holy shit man don't pull a dr bob on me. It happens to all of us.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ugh. the moment i spawned i saw the whole enemy team all in their spawn to the right of B. and my entire team to the right of B on our spawn side.

i spawned behind a rock, then got sniped as soon as i went for an airburst shot.

NOT HAPPY! Evil or Very Mad

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Angel Island is such a bad map. the only thing that can make that map worse is bad teammates. which aren't in short supply

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like Angel Island....... It just sucks when it is overrun by snipers but I love having firefight ons that Bridge. Such an awesome setup. Unless of course your getting sniper raped.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Thats why I play TDM most of the time. The maps are smaller and I can carry the team on my back. Im usually at the top lately with something like 22-5, while the next guy under me is 10-7. Its pathetic.
And the m4 mk1 acog usually works with me for counter-snipe. Or I just pick up a sniper and take some pot shots untill they drop behind cover, then run for it.

Tater

Tater

no one was on to play BC2 with me later last night. about 9:30. so i payed with randoms...

last game of the night i was on a squad of WOOKIES. I thought i was in the battle for kashykk scene from Star Wars.

We managed to win on OASIS attacking, with only 6 tickets left as i m416'd three defusers as the last m-com blew up. YAY me (game saver for the mutherfaulking win).

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Niice XD I love getting those game changing kills in battlefield. The only thing holding me back right now is my HORRIBLE gun choice. For some reason I cant find anything that works for me. The closest ive come to actually liking a gun is the m16 acog. Everything else just seems too weak, to jumpy, shitty, ugly, annoying, and imperfect. Idk, I just have to get over it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

T3AK Silenced + steady aim.

BEAUTIFUL irons, low recoil with S.Aim, AMAZING in CQB (keep obliterating dudes)

so nice when you get the hang of it (dragon fire ftw!)

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Oh, I ws talking BC2, lol.
In HF I just use the ACR red dot or the M4 acog. Those two work beautifully for me.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

oh, just use the AN-94.

RDS + BA (it really doesnt need MA)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Didn;t like the M4 at first but I do like it with the Acog. It like a laser beam gun the thing has no recoil.

I also have recently started liking the XM10 with red dot for some close medium range carnage!

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Is it still considered OP? Last I checked (a long, lomg time ago...) everyone still hated it. I feel cheep when I use OP set-ups, so I usually stay away from them.

And I just get pissed because the m4 with acog jumps so much. If I can get a handle on it then sure.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I use steady aim with the M4 acog and its seems rock solid to me. Never knew it was considered OP. THe only weapon I have heard called OP was the semi auto sniper. I kinda understand this when using the thermal goggles.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

wait wait wait.
So were all on the same page....
Im raging about BC2 guns. Im toatally OK with guns from HomeFront.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

O..... I confused since we where in the homefront section........ Didn;t realize we where talking about BC2. HAHA

Tater

Tater

i was the "boob noob" that mentioned BC2. with my post earlier. YES this is a homefront topic. I was simply giving my point of view about noobs in general, as i was stuck with them last night in BC2.

continue on with the HF discussion!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i stay away from the AN-94 4x MA, but the AN-94 RDS BA doesnt feel too cheap, since im closer and often get killed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum