New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So when I went to Gamestop today to get the Gears 3 beta for Camel

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

This girl that I used to play soccer with a few years ago and we kinda flirted back and forth with and kinda had a thing going on was working at GS. We talked a bit and as I was leaving, she kinda hinted she wanted to hang out with me sometime. What would be a thing to do to say "hey, I would like to hang out with you and make a new start with keeping things casual and possibly going a bit further"? Next time I chat with her a GS, should I ask for her number, and go see a flick (as friends)? I am terrible in the ladies department.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

im just as hopeless... sorry lol!

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

good thing i made you get me that beta code! and im just as terrible with the ladies

Grey

Grey

I think I might just say "screw it and do it".

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Apocalypse wrote:This girl that I used to play soccer with a few years ago and we kinda flirted back and forth with and kinda had a thing going on was working at GS. We talked a bit and as I was leaving, she kinda hinted she wanted to hang out with me sometime. What would be a thing to do to say "hey, I would like to hang out with you and make a new start with keeping things casual and possibly going a bit further"? Next time I chat with her a GS, should I ask for her number, and go see a flick (as friends)? I am terrible in the ladies department.

Next time you go, just talk to her casually some more. Then ask her what she's doing this weekend (or sometime that you are free) and see if she wants to go out for drinks or something (assuming you're old enough to drink that is). That way you are in a social setting away from her work and can get to the talking. Offer your phone number to her too when you do that, that way she can call you, and help you get a better idea of if she's really interested in being a friend which can lead to being more than friends.

Grey

Grey

Kalei2418 wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:This girl that I used to play soccer with a few years ago and we kinda flirted back and forth with and kinda had a thing going on was working at GS. We talked a bit and as I was leaving, she kinda hinted she wanted to hang out with me sometime. What would be a thing to do to say "hey, I would like to hang out with you and make a new start with keeping things casual and possibly going a bit further"? Next time I chat with her a GS, should I ask for her number, and go see a flick (as friends)? I am terrible in the ladies department.

Next time you go, just talk to her casually some more. Then ask her what she's doing this weekend (or sometime that you are free) and see if she wants to go out for drinks or something (assuming you're old enough to drink that is). That way you are in a social setting away from her work and can get to the talking. Offer your phone number to her too when you do that, that way she can call you, and help you get a better idea of if she's really interested in being a friend which can lead to being more than friends.

*swa swa*
Black Dynamite saves the day again.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

"screw it and do it"

snickersnicker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum