We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are these those mic/headset?

+2
MEGA MILK
sheep
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are these those mic/headset? Empty Are these those mic/headset? 2011-05-04, 00:53

sheep

sheep

I remember they were Turtle Beach something something and I can't find the stupid topic.

So. These them?
http://www.amazon.com/Force-Amplified-Stereo-Headset-Chat-Mac/dp/B003A7HHKG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304481004&sr=8-1

Someone mentioned you can run all the sound through the headset instead of the tv? That might come in useful since we will be downsizing in... 5 days (someone shoot me now) and it'll mean boy can play late without waking anyone.

Still don't like the double ear thing, but I'll get over it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Still don't like the double ear thing, but I'll get over it.

But they make you look like an operator, and that's cool. Dontcha wanna be cool, sheep?

sheep

sheep

I DON'T LIKE IT!

I'm afraid I won't hear boy sneaking up on me. He does these kamikaze attacks. So not cool.

Grey

Grey

What is it you want exactly? If you are just looking for a cheap, but good sounding headset, get the Turtle Beach X11s. They're essentially an upgraded version of the X1s, which I have had my pair for 2 years. My old friend had a pair of Tritons that he said weren't as good as Turtle Beaches. Even though they say noise cancelling headphones, they really aren't. I can hear things outside my room.

sheep

sheep

I want:

Something works. Works well. Won't kill my bank account. Won't break at the slightest twitch or the first time they get stepped on.

And if they can run the sound just through the headset, that would be wonderful. Boy can then play in the bedroom and night and not wake me up. Getting woke up because you think someone is bombing the shit out of you is soooo not fun.

Personally, I've enjoyed the ones that came with my 360, but they are so finicky and fragile.

Grey

Grey

Like I said. X11. They are $60 and they are pretty good. I can actually blow my eardrums before anyone hear's me bombing Normandy. I really don't think many earphones can survive being stepped on, maybe if you step on the ring. Another cool thing is that the mic is completely adjustable. Think of how a twistie tie can move, and there ya go.

Last edited by Grey on 2011-05-04, 01:12; edited 1 time in total

sheep

sheep

Alrighty then. Those are the right ones. I shall order them shortly.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes but only Pimps wear one ear only headphones

Are these those mic/headset? Meetthescoutsgrinuf8

Symbolic

Symbolic

I got two pairs of turtle beaches. Great quality. The sound is so much better than tv speakers. I have the x11's for the 360 and the px21's (which also work for xbox) for my ps3 and theu both are great.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes Sheep those are the ones fromt he other topic. Same ones I have had since xmas and I really like them, and my wife LOVES them! HAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum