MADEWITHROBOTS
DRGN LRD 1213
BmmFlash
17 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No hype for Halo anymore? Empty No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 20:44

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I dont get this... IMO, its still an amazing fricken game. I dont know why I shelved it for so long. But yeah, it still has a great fanbase, plenty of people online, and its still just damn fun.
Im going to try to play this for the next couple of weeks now. Mainly because I have been raging at everything else, and because I just kick ass at Halo Smile

2No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 20:50

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I'll p;lay firefight with ya but thats about all I care for in Halo.

3No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 20:51

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I I love you Halo.

Always have, always will. There'll always be a place for it in my drive.

*sigh*

4No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 20:54

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Halo reach wasnt that good

They didnt fix the fact that everyone just spammed power weapons

They held back all the cool armor and stuff with that stupid level cap till most of the people who were actually interested in that quit

They didnt realize,Sure a few morons play Halo to be MLG but the majority of our Fans just want to mess around and have fun,So lets maybe have a community contest to Design Racetracks and pick the 5 best ones,Lets maybe allow so cool Forge things like being able to build an Entire map underwater,Lets add in some funny Game modes like Action sack from H3

5No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 20:56

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I never cared for it.

I bought it when I got my 360 2-3 years ago, expecting the king of FPS since I heard and read everywhere that it was so damn awesome. I got an used copy of Halo 3, and plunged into the campaign...

20 minutes in and I could barely manage to keep myself awake. I don't know if any other game has ever made me yawn, but chances are that Halo 3 is the only game where I was about to fall asleep.

I gave up on the campaign, played a bit of multiplayer with a friend and sold it 2 weeks after I bought it. I've never even tried a Halo game after that, my money is best used elsewhere.

Edit: Wait, I did download the Halo Wars demo. It was just a Battle for Middle-Earth 1 rip-off, but I had a bit of fun with it. Not enough to buy or rent it though.

6No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 21:00

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

IMO, they ruined it with the armor abilities.

7No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 21:07

Ante

Ante

Whatlo?

8No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 21:48

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I love Halo Smile so many cool memories with friends just hanging around their place and I'd bring my 360 over to system link with theirs and do 8 on 8 team deathmatches on Sandtrap :3 and they would cuss so much when I'd beast on em in the Banshee Very Happy

9No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 21:56

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Armor abilities and the wonky recoil system just doesn't do it for me.

Neither do the awful maps.

10No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 21:57

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I liked Halo 3 alot better than Reach.Camping for power weapons happened in Halo 3 too...Never played H2 online so I wouldn't know...

I miss action sack playlist in Halo 3....dodge ball was fun as hell lol

11No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 22:36

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Dante wrote:Armor abilities and the wonky recoil system just doesn't do it for me.

Neither do the awful maps.

Yeah, they should have just stuck to what they did with Halo 3. I can't say I miss playing Reach.

12No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 22:38

Zillah

Zillah

havent played Reach in months... i'd be up for giving it a try again.

All i played was SWAT.

13No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 22:39

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Zillah wrote:havent played Reach in months... i'd be up for giving it a try again.

All i played was SWAT.

I tried a few weeks ago.

That's an hour I'll never get back.

14No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 22:47

Zillah

Zillah

Dante wrote:
Zillah wrote:havent played Reach in months... i'd be up for giving it a try again.

All i played was SWAT.

I tried a few weeks ago.

That's an hour I'll never get back.

I just liked playing on Spire, jet packing up and down Very Happy

15No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 23:08

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

it still has a great fanbase

WHAT.

But I'll play with ya, send me an invite whenever. Kinda bored of BC.

16No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 23:13

Comrade Rage77

Comrade Rage77

Haven't played Reach in a while. It's a decent game, but I really just screw around when I play it.

17No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 23:18

Wacco

I miss Halo 2 on live, I don't remember having as much fun playing any other game since then really.

18No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-08, 23:21

Chewy

Chewy

I agree about them ruining it with armor abilities. Sprint makes it too easy to use melee as a primary weapon and armor lock, well, is armor lock.

On top of that the best gun(that isn't a power weapon) is a semi auto. That shouldn't be for Halo.

19No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 02:04

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

LOL at Mega's avatar. Mega indeed.

Somebody shoot me, I wrote lol Sad

20No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 02:06

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dude you do realize that picture is how he got his name?

21No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 05:31

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

ugh, its a fun game, but the community is appalling. whiney 12 year olds. i even got put into a game where this ridiculously yound kid (not even 12) kept banging on about how awesome he was... on normal... i TKed him whenever he started talking, it was that annoying.

also, the turd on top of the urinal cake:

there is no drop in drop out feature in games. so if your playing campaign matchmaking legendary and every selfish douche bails, you're pretty much fucked.

take out the quit penalty and clean the damn community up and then ill be interested. FF and solo campaign is dull after a few weeks.

22No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 08:23

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I do have to say that I did enjoy the campaign. Didn't do much of it co-op though. I ran through on Legendary solo before I started playing multiplayer.

23No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 12:09

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I personally love this game. Ive never been one for campaigne (after I beat it once), and firefight has always been a meh. But the online is still just soo much fun. Even with whiney 12 year olds. They enerlaly just killed killed quick or shot down by us older folk.
And besides, the DMR has to be my single most favorite gun of all time XD

24No hype for Halo anymore? Empty Re: No hype for Halo anymore? 2011-05-09, 12:40

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

every once in a great while I will play some reach, but between HF and BC2 I don't have much time to spend on it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum