We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

some thoughts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1some thoughts Empty some thoughts 2011-05-11, 10:58

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'm looking into getting this game, I watched some videos and I liked what I saw. I like BP system, I'm worried about the connection issues, not because of what happened the first week, but because my connection is weird (moderate NAT, that I can't fix, but will take of when I move).

2some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts 2011-05-11, 11:03

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Do you have any questions? Not sure what I can tell you about the connection. The first couple days was a bear but they got their server issues straightened out and I don;t have any issues getting into games now. THe unable tyo join friends thing seems to have been fixed as well as I have been able to game with my friends that have this game.

BP is an awesome system that I hope sticks around in more Homefront games, or in other games. I wish they would tweak it a little more to reward people caping points witha little more BOPs but for most games on Ground control most people are trying to get the objective.

3some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts 2011-05-11, 11:09

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Do BP carry over after you die?
Do I need a online code?
are there seperate classes?

4some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts 2011-05-11, 11:20

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

YEs BP carries over if you die, but only last for the current game. So if you save up all your BP and never use it you loose it the next game. You always start a match with 400.

Yes if you don;t have a Battle Code you can only rank up to level 5 and then stop. New games have a Battle Code, used games I doubt will have it and I think they are 10 bucks.

No seperate classes but your characters skin will look diferent if you are carrying an LMG, SMG, AR, or Sniper rifle.

5some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts 2011-05-11, 11:27

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Crap, I'll need to get a new one then......

6some thoughts Empty Re: some thoughts 2011-05-11, 11:29

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yep. It sucks but I understand their and other game companies reasons behind this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum