chunckylover53
MEGA MILK
Ron Swanson
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The losing edge Empty The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:35

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I had it tonight. I played three matches of Halo, three of BC2 and 6 of HOmefront and I don't think I won a single one. I did OK personally in most of them. IN BC2 and HF I kicked ass to a small extent, but no matter what I did my team was either losing terribly, or blowing it right at the end.

Total frustration..... and its kinda your fault. Where the hell was everyone! Nobody was on BC2 even. thats a totally foreign feeling for me. Not having a single person on my FL playing a game that I am, especially BC2. FOR SHAME Evil or Very Mad

2The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:38

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I would've been playing, but NASL was on.

We all have those days bro. Mad

3The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:40

chunckylover53

I would've played BC2 if you invited me haven't played in over a month was just playing some Brink got the rest of my audio logs.

4The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:47

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I was on, just getting used to playing in Hi-Def and was getting my ass kicked for a game or two. I'm excellent moral support though.

5The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:47

Zillah

Zillah

Byas? wrote:I was on, just getting used to playing in Hi-Def and was getting my ass kicked for a game or two. I'm excellent moral support though.

Its like waking up from a fog aint it?

6The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:49

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Its like everything being clear...and me being able to see everything, I hate it. I liked my crappy resolution and being really good at aiming...and not being amazed at the snow of white pass. That being said, its gonna grow on me.

7The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:54

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I didn't see you on when I was playin BC2 Byas otherwise I would have joined you..... I really could have used some moral support earlier Razz

8The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 00:56

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Well, I'm about to get on since I've nothing else to do. Won't be saying much, but my mere presence alone should satisfy.

9The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 01:05

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

That was all I was good for. My harsh language was just as ineffective as my bullets at killing people. Ill be off and on all night seeing as how its my day off tomorrow.

10The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 06:14

Ante

Ante

I played BC2 on console for the first time in months at a friends house earlier. It was horrible... The controls were super sluggish, I couldn't aim for shit, the lack of AA even on an HDTV made it too hard to see anything far away, and the quality of players (on both sides) was atrocious. I'm no PC elitist, but I don't think I can ever play another shooter on console. It was bad.

11The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 10:42

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

spoken like a true PC elitist I might add Razz lol

12The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 10:48

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I was playing zombies with Tallness, jitty, and Mr Hump Happy. Had a decent last round! I'm not as good as tall at zombies but I came in seconf for points and kills!!!

13The losing edge Empty Re: The losing edge 2011-05-19, 10:54

Tater

Tater

Ante wrote:I played BC2 on console for the first time in months at a friends house earlier. It was horrible... The controls were super sluggish, I couldn't aim for shit, the lack of AA even on an HDTV made it too hard to see anything far away, and the quality of players (on both sides) was atrocious. I'm no PC elitist, but I don't think I can ever play another shooter on console. It was bad.

TRUTH..

However this is also why i haven't built a new PC. if i do that just eats up the wallet too much every 4-6 months. New graphics card new sound card more ram ARRRRGGH.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum