Symbolic
Chewy
Metalzoic
Dropped Da Soap
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And I haven't even touched the online portion other then a few missions of co-op with Shinma and Frosty.

I don't know, I just love the overall feel of the game. I love the aesthetics, gameplay, THE FUCKING RECOIL!!!(seriously, recoil makes me hard).

Once I get around to beating all the missions on my own or in co-op I might actually touch the versus mode of the game.

There is only one thing I really don't like about it. They kinda overhyped the customization.

Sure its there, and damn if it isn't awesome and shit. But its not as good as they made it out to be.
For example theres plenty of outfits for your guys,m but every class size can use em and junk. There arent really any that just make you want to play as a different body sizes and stuff.
Then the color options are kinda limited, I was hoping for something where we could individually color each individual fabric or texture of every clothing. Buts its pretty much just one primary color, and some lighter detail color.

Then the customization on the guns feels pretty weak too. Nothing really differnet per gun class or anything. They all share the same basic individual upgrades. Nothing to really make you use one AR over the other.

So far, great game, hopefully will pick it up next weekend instead of renting it for 2 days.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

EDIT: I just realized my post above might read as an endoresement, such as "I'm glad you guys are enjoying it as much as me!"
What I meant was "I'm glad you guys seem to enjoy it, but I didn't think it was fun at all and I'm glad I got rid of it"

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I'm liking it too.

I was surprised by the recoil as well. I remember watching a video and thinking it wasn't even there.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I agree on the recoil, it was well done.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Still not sure if im gonna try this one . Socom 4 is my mp game of choice atm. And with LA Noire im pretty busy Smile

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I think I will stay away from Brink, the reveiws here (the only ones that matter) have been mixed at best, and it would have takes some glowing onees to make me want this game........ I could use a new game though Smile

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I didn't think the game was awful, but it didn't live up to my expectations. There's no point in me having another FPS lying around that I will never play, so I traded it in.

Symbolic

Symbolic

FPS's are a dime a dozen these days. Most are very meh(looking at you HF). Very few hold,my attentiom these days.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm still enjoying HF. NOt as much as I was 2 weeks ago, but I do enjoy the game still. I don't plan on shelving it any time soon, especially not for Brink.

Zillah

Zillah

Symbolic wrote:FPS's are a dime a dozen these days. Most are very meh(looking at you HF). Very few hold,my attentiom these days.

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pfft, I havent even touched the online versus and this game is still a blast to play. Thinking of making a new character as soon as I finish lvling up my Engineer.

As a devout TF2 fan, this game gives me a boner/.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I thought you barely even played TF2?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Kyuubey wrote:I thought you barely even played TF2?

Nearly 200 hours on the 360 version my friend.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I forgot that version existed lol.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah, it was a crappy version, but it was still great nonetheless!

Seriously, I am not even pulling your leg. I probably spent close to two hundred hours on the shitty 360 Port. 200 hours dealing with overpowered Demomen, Facestabbing spys, Dustbowl Skywalking, 2fort map glitching.

Still loved every minute of it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ah TF1 and 1942 were some of the first FPS online games i played that and Counterstrike

*Reminisces*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Never played TF1. But I still have 1942 on my computer and play it every now and then. I also have both expansions and the original Vietnam

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

TF1 was the shit

Always trying to kill people as a medic Good times Very Happy

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Battle medics piss me off.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was like 7 or 8 Sue me

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

I wasn't mad at you >.>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You should be i was either a battle medic trying to syringe people or trying and failing to snipe Very Happy

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Who need to snipe when you can spam the huntsman and get random-ass headshots like this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum