We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess who's back in business!

+2
Patrick Star
Zillah
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guess who's back in business! Empty Guess who's back in business! 2011-05-29, 17:50

Zillah

Zillah

After a particularly boring sunday afternoon, I decided to try and turn my xbox on just for the hell of it.

Well, for some reason it worked! What a nice surprise. Razz

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

awwwww yeeeeeeeeeeh

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

we shall see you on the battlefield tonight

Kitsune

Kitsune

Nice; did your 360 RROD or something earlier?

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah the power converter's yellow light kept on flashing and I couldnt turn my xbox on

Kitsune

Kitsune

Yikes. I've never seen that before; my power cord used to turn red and overheat unless I put ice under it with my old 360, but I never had that problem. I wonder what it means when it's flashing yellow?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

from what i've googled, it either means a potential failure in the Power Converter itself, or that the Xbox is going to RRoD pretty soon. Shocked

Zillah

Zillah

Haha, about 30 minutes after I got it to work, some little kid tripped over the cord and unplugged everything... Rolling Eyes kinda scared me, camel knows.

Then I proceeded to go 45-10 on arica harbor. Razz

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Still want the power cable, I'm going to the PO tomorrow?

Zillah

Zillah

I donot think so fox, thanks anyway though! wouldnt want you to send it if you didnt have to.

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I'll on to it in case. Now that I get everything sorted out, you don't need it. Funny how that works. At least money wasn't spent yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum