Ron Swanson
DRGN LRD 1213
sheep
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Star Wars game! Empty New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 10:40

sheep

sheep

I was so excited about it until Frostybread told me it was an MMO. Lamesauce.

I wanna play Knights of the Old Republic again now though.

Damn MMOs.

2New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 10:43

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes I also lost alot of the excitment when I realized it was a MMO. The other Star Wars game they revealed was for the Kinnect, and it looked kinda lame.

3New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 10:49

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

you had me at Star Wars..... but I was lost again at the MMORPG part. But damn I love me some Star Wars

4New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 10:51

sheep

sheep

I've only played KotOR once myself on the PC many years ago, but it was so awesome.

MMOs scare me.

Didn't see the Kinect release.

5New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:01

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think it is just called, "Kinect Star Wars" It just looked really slow, and clunky. Plus it looked more cartoony to me.

Xbox really pushed Kinect.... I hope it doesn;t bight them in the ass.

6New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:06

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'm so diggin' the Old Republic! Watched a lot of videos lastnight and I'm sold regardless.

7New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:08

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't have time to do MMO's so I won't be getting it. I played Ultima Online back in 98, and tried Everquest at a friends. Just not my thing.

8New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:09

sheep

sheep

Nooo Texas! You will get sucked in and we'll never see you again! [cries]

DL, an ex of mine used to play Ultima online too. I used to want to play Everquest but never did.

9New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:15

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think I only played Ultima online for a few weeks before I got bored and had to walk away. It sucked because to get stonger in something you would have to stand in one spot and do the same thing over and over and over and fucking over. So that was the end of MMOs for me.

10New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:17

TexasMace

TexasMace

I play Guild Wars (and LOVE it) and I started playing Vindictus which i like.

11New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 11:20

chunckylover53

MMOs Omgawd. Spent so much time on those... Don't play anymore though very time consumeing and i just feel like i get more fun out of my console now.

My first MMO was runescape. I loved the game had some great friends there, there's always that drama there though.. My friends quit then the devs kinda hurt the game.

12New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 16:09

Khfan60

Khfan60

chunckylover53 wrote:My first MMO was runescape. I loved the game had some great friends there, there's always that drama there though.. My friends quit then the devs kinda hurt the game.

Word.

And why did they waste their time making this new MMO Star Wars game? They'd make 10x more money in sales and make the whole world happyer if they just made a Star Wars Battlefront 3.

13New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 17:46

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I don't like MMORPGs. No real storyline, a bunch of generic characters, diablo-like quests (GO TO THE CAVE OF DARKNESS AND KILL 50 AND BRING BACK THE SUPER-DUPER CHALICE), and hours of grinding for no purpose other than the satisfaction of leveling up.

14New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 19:05

Wacco

Meh, I used to like MMO's. I used to play Star Wars Galaxies a lot, but then it became too time consuming. It was fun though, I kind of liked the PvP aspect of it. If they make this new one free to play other than the disc, I'd try it.

15New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 19:11

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ventus wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:My first MMO was runescape. I loved the game had some great friends there, there's always that drama there though.. My friends quit then the devs kinda hurt the game.

Word.

And why did they waste their time making this new MMO Star Wars game? They'd make 10x more money in sales and make the whole world happyer if they just made a Star Wars Battlefront 3.

They have its coming out this year

16New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 19:25

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I can't wait for the MMO...it looks completely badass. Look into it, it's going to be sweet Smile

17New Star Wars game! Empty Re: New Star Wars game! 2011-06-07, 19:27

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh BTW check out this Awesome COD4 Mod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum