Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warhammer 40k Space Marine and why you people should be talking about it.

+3
Ante
Metalzoic
TheGM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheGM

TheGM

It seems nobody here is Talking about Spehss Mahreen. Why is that? Such Heretical actions can only be made right through a cleansing of flame.

SPEHSS MAHREENS!!!

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-07-09, 16:08; edited 1 time in total

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's on my buy list, I'm worried about how it may turn out though.

TheGM

TheGM

Just play Medal of Honor or Brink. Makes ever other game look like the Bee Knees and the Cat's Pajamas!

Ante

Ante

Looks like Gears of War with more color and bigger armor.

Grey

Grey

TheGM wrote:Just play Medal of Honor or Brink. Makes ever other game look like the Bee Knees and the Cat's Pajamas!

I played bought both of them, that's why I'm worried about buying a new series/IP. I'll check it out, but after the reviews come in.

TheGM

TheGM

Ante wrote:Looks like Gears of War with more color and bigger armor.

Gears....

GEARS.....

GEARS!!!!!

*chucks Ante off roof as shown in the video below*

Hey look he has a Gun it must be Gears.

NO!

Gears is a game where a bunch of Steroid Monkeys hide from bullets and crap and blah blah bad guys from the ground blah blah stupid blah blah Chainsaw bayonet.

Gears looks like Warhammer since almost every game EVER ripped WH off.

Grey the Traitor wrote:
TheGM wrote:Just play Medal of Honor or Brink. Makes ever other game look like the Bee Knees and the Cat's Pajamas!

I
played bought both of them, that's why I'm worried about buying a new
series/IP. I'll check it out, but after the reviews come in.

Yeah but Brink looked like shit from the start.....

This looks awesome. And why would Relic drop the ball now?

Last edited by TheGM on 2011-07-09, 18:30; edited 1 time in total

Ante

Ante

I said it looked like Gears because I've actually played GoW, not because I think WH ripped it off. I'm very aware Warhammer has been around for a long ass time, but saying Gears ripped off Warhammer is like saying every fantasy game ripped off Tolkien.

So yeah, Warhammer ripped off Tolkien... Warhammer 40k Space Marine and why you people should be talking about it. 2458268739

TheGM

TheGM

Ante wrote:I said it looked like Gears because I've actually played GoW, not because I think WH ripped it off. I'm very aware Warhammer has been around for a long ass time, but saying Gears ripped off Warhammer is like saying every fantasy game ripped off Tolkien.

So yeah, Warhammer ripped off Tolkien... Warhammer 40k Space Marine and why you people should be talking about it. 2458268739

Well they kinda did with he setting since he did invent it but you gotta know that....hey hey....HE IS STILL ALIVE!

*hurls Dumpster at Ante*

heh heh.....GOW is based on the pussy ass idea of using cover. I'm a Man and I walk out into a fight hurling flaming Tires at children and laughing like somebody who laughs when they do that.

Even the devs say cover is for pussy steroid monkeys.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Oh good lord that looked painful as hell. Man that guy is an idiot......

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

It's on my rental list, thought it looked pretty good when I was watching all the E3 coverage.

Air Supremacy

Air Supremacy

Might rent. Looks good, but IDK.

Ante

Ante

Yeah, I will admit the game does look good. Who knows, maybe I'll check it out and this will be what gets me into the whole Warhammer spiel.

Grey

Grey

Go get Dawn of War (not 2) and all the expansions except Soulstorm. That one sucks. Relic did an awesome job. That's what got me into Warhammer 40k.

TheGM

TheGM

Dawn of War + all THQ games are on sail on Steam.

Last day is today!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum