D
Chewy
Dropped Da Soap
StormEye
Majora1988
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ATTN: Anybody who plays BC2. Empty ATTN: Anybody who plays BC2. 2010-08-23, 21:28

If I ever, EVER, see ANY of you, using a M416 or AN-94, say good-bye to being on my friends list, or EVER being in my squad/party again. I don't care if you are on my team, or on the enemy team, it's pathetic, and I would rather see you C4 an objective than do that. Thank you.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Heh, good thing I just gold starred it again and started using the SAW again, lol.

StormEye

StormEye

Those two guns would end up in my weapon cycle though.

Also, cool down Fox.

Well, I end up in a party and 6 people are using it. It brings me to a boiling point watching so many people using it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:Well, I end up in a party and 6 people are using it. It brings me to a boiling point watching so many people using it.

It does suck when everyone is using it, next time I play assault I think I'm going to give the F2000 another go. Or maybe the AUG.

Well, it wouldn't piss me off, but it's the same people who bitch about it, ALL day long, then they turn around and use it. It's like people that say, "I hate bad drivers", then I watch them tailgate someone, and almost accidently swerve into oncoming traffic.

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:Well, it wouldn't piss me off, but it's the same people who bitch about it, ALL day long, then they turn around and use it. It's like people that say, "I hate bad drivers", then I watch them tailgate someone, and almost accidently swerve into oncoming traffic.

Speaking of bad drivers, what pisses me off the most on the road is those people who make a complete stop when they turn right off the street. It is so dangerous and a good way to get pancaked by someone tailgating you.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well you don't have to worry about me using those Weapons Bob, cause I don't play Assault!!! ATTN: Anybody who plays BC2. Icon_cheers

I have been playing Recon lately, RDSing of course. None of that Wookie base sniping BullShit for me!

Chewy

Chewy

that seems a little harsh

sorry for tank sniping earlier when you were the gunner by the way. the defending round was just so damn lame(i don't think they even entered our base) that i just needed some easy points

Nah, I don't mind that, it's just I'm tired of seeing nothing but AN-94 and M416, I don't think I'll carry through with what I said, I more just pissed off. But really, it gets OLD after a while, whether they be on my team or the enemy's.

D

I like the M416.

Twitchy

Twitchy

As long as I can use the Scar ^_^

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

What about me kitsune?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Lol, I like the SCAR-L too. XM-8 c is my favorite SMG though.

I'm just getting tired off seeing nothing but this in the killfeed. x <AN-94> y, y <M416>x, I don't even mind the M16 anymore; that gun is actually balanced though easy to use. The M416 and AN-94 are VERY powerful and far too accurate. You can snipe people from a distance that would an you +300 Marksmen bonus, by taking the M416, and NEVER letting off the trigger. Just point at their face, and they die when you pull the trigger; no burst fire, no pushing down slighly on the right thumbstick, nothing. It's like the ACR from MW2. As for the AN-94, I don't even need to say why that gun is overpowered, except for the fact that it's better than any weapon at everything. Don't even get me started on M60 + 4x and Mag Ammo medics...

Twitchy

Twitchy

Btw Kitsune I just got killed by an explosive UZI on Valdez o.O

Damn, I still need to buy me one of those. I think that that MUST be where you buy them, because I haven't seen Explosive Uzis elsewhere.

Majora1988

Majora1988

The only gun that kinda annoys me to be killed by is the AN-94 and the M95; the M416, M16, and M60 don't bug me the slightest.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Gun that bug me are AN94, M16, M16 SA, M24, M95, M95 SA, M1911, G3, M60, MG3, MG3 SA, and pretty much any vehicle as well.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Master_Conker wrote:Gun that bug me are AN94, M16, M16 SA, M24, M95, M95 SA, M1911, G3, M60, MG3, MG3 SA, and pretty much any vehicle as well.

*Aims M36 at you.

My list of things that annoy me isn't quite as much as your's (shocking I know):
M416, AN-94, UMP, M60 (but only with an optic and magnum ammo), any BA with magnum ammo without a RDS or 4x (just rubs in salt in the wound that I just died to a complete idiot), tanks, attack helicopters.

StormEye

StormEye

UAV Alt Fire pretty much is the only thing that I get really annoyed about in this game.

I forgot about that. Don't you hate it Stormeye, when you're trying to hide, and something keeps hitting you, and pretty soon you're like, "OMG! WTF IS SHOOTING ME?!?!" and you finally look up and THERE it is. It's like getting attacked by a swarm of bees or something.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Kitsune, I don't know what M416 you have but mine is not like that. And I like the UMP aswell....

I used the UMP for about 200 kills, then I started to realize how ridiculous it is. It has a high power, coupled with a nice RoF, easy to control recoil, and nice clip size. I felt like garbage when I realized how OP it was, so I put it down. It kills easily up close, and you can snipe with it.
That's how the M416 is. Super Ez Mode.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

The UMP is the only engineer gun I like. 9A91 is ok but it needs a bigger clip. Will you rage at me if I use M416 and UMP?

Well, I guess I won't hold against anybody. I just kinda blew up, because I was getting spawn killed and EVERY time it was a 416 or AN-94 today. Btw, will you be back online; I left that party, because having so many people makes me nervous. I'm going to try to get a squad together.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Uh I'm about to shower then I will be on till 11

Twitchy

Twitchy

I'll come back on. After you left we had about 9 GFQers on our team. Man we had some great laughs on Atacama. "I can ride my BICYCLE with no handlebars, no handlebars" xD

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha that match was great, I find I funny how the firstbase we goofed off then got serious and insta won.

Alright.
Also, what did you guys do?

Twitchy

Twitchy

Well we all really just screwed around and joked about riding bicycles. Also, I got like 4 spawn kills while on VADS ^_^

Well, at least you had fun.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Yes, I got to meet a lot of people I didn't know like BmmFlash, Rhett, Greg and a few others who's names I can't remember right now Sad

I'm just going to get all the collectables in the campaign today. My campaign data was corrupted before I could finish it, so now I have to redo the entire campaign and get all the collectables again (I never got all for the achievement ) Sad

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Hahahahaha, that bicycle thing was hilarious XD
We spent like, 100 minuets just riding around singing a mix tape of bicycle songs until we decided to actually play. From then on, we and the party bus just owned the whole game, lol.

SneakySneakySir

SneakySneakySir

DrBob276 wrote:I forgot about that. Don't you hate it Stormeye, when you're trying to hide, and something keeps hitting you, and pretty soon you're like, "OMG! WTF IS SHOOTING ME?!?!" and you finally look up and THERE it is. It's like getting attacked by a swarm of bees or something.

I know what you mean. (First I play hardcore 60% of the time)
I'll be chillin in a bush near the gate of our base with my C4 in hand and I start getting shot from behind. I keep thinking an asshole teammate shooting me in the back and turn arou... *Road kill*

Oh well. I just can't stand the AN; M60; M95; and the UMP. Basically the most overused gun of each class. If you guys want some funny tactical kills, get the smoke on the UAV. I killed 3 people with the direct impact. Funny stuff, and helpful to the team.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was wondering why Dr Foxxy Roberts was saying he was going to remove me and Dark from his Friends list Very Happy

*Gets hit by an Explosive and survives*

*Looks at the bloody Stumps where his hands used to be*

*Smiles at Kitsune*

Look Ma no hands Very Happy

I'm not yo Momma!

Btw, Dark and I just had a round where I went 59-0 with the Blackhawk with Dark flying, so I never want to hear about his poor piloting skills again. xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You missed a few Things Bob like me Taking that back and telling Dark when i get my Xbox back hes flying me for a change lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Tis true. He did say that.

I'll use Armour and shoot rockets from the side, or maybe switch to the other team and snipe you out. xD

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I hate when people switch to the enemy team for the singular purpose of being an Asshole lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha a blackhawk with 3 people, pilot with smoke, gunner with warheads, cargo guy with armor(or vice versa since I think armor & warheads take effect for the whole chopper). Recomended that cargo guy is engineer w/gustavs

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah and ill run assault as a gunner so you can land and ill resupply him lol

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha unstopable. Plus we could get hot cakes and him and kitsune could tag team. One w/ rockets while other is resuppling. Both w/ armour.

I think you're overreacting. I'm working on a platinum for the M416 and in no way does it behave as you describe. At long range, you have to burst fire, and the damage is fairly weak. I don't honestly see any big advantage to the gun. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's somehow evil.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I will say that when I played on Sunday I felt like 90% of the time I was killed it was by someone using an An-94 with mag ammo. It did start to get a little old.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I just find it annoying to be killed by a gun with magnum ammo. I don't care what gun you are using, but you lose a lot of respect for using it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum