StormEye
Majora1988
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

For using Magnum ammo that is...

Why would an assault not use magnum ammo? His job is killing people. Magnum ammo kills people faster. Derp.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The PP2000 is one of the weakest weapons in the game, yet still kills just as quick as an Assault rifle at times. Yet not once hav I felt the need to use Magnum ammo.

I really doubt you died solely because the other person had magnum ammo. You're just making it a scapegoat. Why does using a specialization provided by the game cost "respect?" If you're going to rage about something, how about the awful hit detection, lag, or bullets that disappear into thin air? This is like raging about someone cheesing throws or fireballs in Street Fighter.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

As an assault what other perk should you use? If I am using C4 I go with the exlosive perk. If I am using an AR why not use Mag ammo?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im just sick of it being over used. If it was an Assault only spec I would be fine. But I am sick of getting killed by SCARs with Magnum Ammo, M60s, MG3s, M95s...etc.

What difference does it make if it's "over used?" Define "over used." The majority of combat done in the game is with bullets. Isn't it rational to utilize a spec that improves the power of your bullets?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When I play assault there just isn't any other perk that seems usefull. Engi, and Medics seem to have other options I take. I don't care what people use really. It's in the game so whatever.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm sorry Bob but that is BS. I don't see what your problem is with assault weapons. Yeah it's annoying to get killed by the AN94 all the time but it is by no mean OP. You need to take a chill pill, cause if I'm playing I'm not playing by YOUR rules, and I will use the M416 if I want. So if you must remove me from you FL, I would ask you not to, but if thats how it's gonna be than by all means

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea Terry I think he just got a little worked up but I agree it shouldn;t matter what your friends play with. The guns and perks are in the game so I don;t consider anything OP. Adapt and move on. I gety a little, and its just a little mind you when I do get killed like the 10th time in a row by the same gun and setup. It's like Sheesh Reall? Again?

CavScout7th

You can use whatever weapon or spec combination you want, it doesn't matter. You wont ever be as good as me, CraigCav!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol the round where kitsune went 59-0 i got killed 80% of the time by that an-94, but i got his f**king dogtags so i wins again ATTN: Anybody who plays BC2. - Page 2 Icon_twisted

and i dont think he was completely seerious he said he was just raging so im going to finish the an plat after i get something else

D

I don't really give a **** about what specs or weapons someone uses.

If it's in the game, it's in the game.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

CavScout7th wrote:You can use whatever weapon or spec combination you want, it doesn't matter. You wont ever suck as much dick as me, CraigCav!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I figure he just needed to vent. M416 was my first plat. It's a good gun to use I think. Why should I use the F2000 just because. SO it's all good.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

D_Gryphon wrote:I don't really give a **** about what specs or weapons someone uses.

Xactly.

Majora1988

Majora1988

D_Gryphon wrote:I don't really give a **** about what specs or weapons someone uses.

Was that message paid for by EA Sports?

D

Majora1988 wrote:

Was that message paid for by EA Sports?

LOL

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

OMA, Danger Close, and noob tubes were all in MW2. Doesn't exactly mean its fair or ok to use.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think for the most part BFBC2 is pretty fairly balanced.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ugh, Craigs back?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Yeah he was one of the first couple of people in here IIRC, he disappears for a bit then comes back.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ignore him and he won't come.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well he livens this place up I guess.

Frost and his bewbage won't be able to entertain us all the time.

Now I am off to go take a shower, I got to be ready to leave for work in half an hour.

D

Dropped-Da-Soap wrote:OMA, Danger Close, and noob tubes were all in MW2. Doesn't exactly mean its fair or ok to use.

Exactly why I don't play MW2. Fairness is so debatable that that conversation could go on forever.

My point being there isn't anything in BC2 that would make me not want to play it so I don't mind what people are using.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea. I will say though that I will not touch the Hnd on Atacama rush. The VADS is a little OP I think. As soon as the hind is in the air it take seconds for the VADs to bring it down.

D

VADS is OP, but then again people shouldn't take off until they know it's been neutralized. That of course requires teammates that understand matters such as this.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

True. But still the original AA gun took skill to use. I think the VADS needs a longer cool down or something.

D

Yeah I prefer the original AA gun also cause it's more satisfying to take a chopper down. With the VADS it's like I don't even have to think lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

When I play COnquest I really hate when Atacama pops up on the map. I do enjoy going to the AA gun on the ship in the middle to take out chppas though. I have become fairly good at it as well. The VADS I just ignore. It's not fun to sit on that thing and I get bored.

D

I do like that way it tears through buildings though ATTN: Anybody who plays BC2. - Page 2 Icon_cheers

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I guess it does have that for it.

What do you want a hug or something? cheers

D

I took that smiley as the Touchdown signal lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA maybe. I thought it was a hug smiley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum