Wacco
MoronToTheKore
Kyuubey
D
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 21:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzJCvmn-OM&feature=player_embedded#!

and it looks most awesome. Something that's been worrying me is that we might not have access to the Vietnam Infantry weapons in regular mode.

I think your rank/specs carry over to this mode so it just looks like a more awesome version of the game anyway. And the Huey looked cool as fuck - a transport with an armed pilot seat? fuck yeah

And those NVA tanks with MG42s on top look like they could take out choppers pretty easy too, he shot at it for like 4 seconds and got a vehicle damage.

2Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 21:34

D

Nice find. The compass is sexy!

3Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 21:44

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

ZOMG I SAW THE PPSH!

Finally a BC Vietnam video 204

4Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 21:47

D

XD

5Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 22:13

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

I like how the tank view isn't the CPU screen crap anymore. Accurate as it may be in these modern times, it was always disorienting.

I liked the character and gun models too... the guy had wraps on his (filthy) hands and the AK had a strap around it and stuff. It looked kinda gritty. As I imagine 'Nam was. >.>

And OMG the NVA Medic was a BADASS.

6Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 22:20

Wacco

I'm gonna enjoy that PPSh, as well as the Huey. I'm actually pumped for this, when does it come out?

7Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 22:27

Majora1988

Majora1988

I gotta say...that looks pretty awesome.

8Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 22:33

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Looks sick.

9Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 22:47

Voltaire

Voltaire

Want! Finally a BC Vietnam video Icon_bounce

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

10Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 23:44

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i like.

how much is it?

11Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-15, 23:46

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It does look cool, but if the 4 new levels and weapons aren't interchangeable in some way with the MP in BC2 then that really sucks.

In fact if it stands seperate it's not even really an expansion, it's a separate game. If that's the case... lame.

12Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 01:27

TheGM

TheGM

Hmm. AK-47 has some recoil.

I see the XM22/Stoner 63 made it in. I guess it will be the SAW.

COMPASS! Yes!

Heuy was a Mix of Huey Transport and Huey Gunship.

13Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 01:50

It should come out next year, or it's sales won't beat Black Ops; I'm hoping March. That way they can sell more copies easier (for people with only enough money for one game), and DICE can get their lazy ass to fix hit detection and the knife, and many other issues in the current game, and make sure that they don't occur in Vietnam.

14Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 01:59

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

the huey isnt the best name for a helicopter. who was the guy who thought of that? beats me but i wonder if the guy who invented bllackhawks name was blackhawk

15Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 02:02

1fnbighen wrote:the huey isnt the best name for a helicopter. who was the guy who thought of that? beats me but i wonder if the guy who invented bllackhawks name was blackhawk

Blackhawk is probably named because it's like a giant bird and it's black (obvious, I know, but still, lol...) and "hawk" is a proud type of bird that sounds good when combined with a name. Just my theory (probably wrong); I have no idea about Huey though.

16Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 02:06

Voltaire

Voltaire

The first combat operation of the UH-1 was in the service of the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. The original designation of HU-1 led to the helicopter's nickname of Huey. And also because Bell UH-1 Iroquois would be too annoying to use often.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

17Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 02:11

Wacco

I could totally be making this up but I thought the Blackhawk was named after an Indian Chief. I feel like this would make some sense because there's the Apache, Comanche, etc.

18Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 02:15

That actually makes more sense, what you said Wacco, I forgot about that.

19Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 12:47

Bloodredtyrant

Bloodredtyrant

Oh thank GOD! I really hope those new maps are reminiscent of BC1 maps, where the objectives aren't all in a straight line. The game looks awesome and I can't wait to play it. Screw Reach and screw Black Ops, the Battlefield series always comes out on top where gameplay is concerned!

20Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 12:59

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I actually would not mind if the experience didn't carry over, except the gadget crossovers. Then I could get the "Christmas present" unwrapping of every awesome new gun and spend time with all of them, not having them all land on my lap and go "USE US!" like that cube in Doom 3.

21Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 15:58

I want it to come out soon since BC2 is boring as shit for me right now.

All the Infantry maps are terrible because the hitboxes are so damn wide (cover doesn't exist and most 1v1s are determined by who hits the giant headbox first). I've been playing Atacama Desert Conquest almost exclusively and from the looks of that one map they're actually bringing vehicles back to Battlefield, instead of taking them out like they did with the majority of the VIP packs.

22Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 17:34

Duck

Duck

I saw someone using an M16, and seeing as the thumper is the assault gadget, it won't be having an underslung grenade launcher. Also the medics have syringes instead of defibs.

23Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 19:08

I've heard that the Recon class is apparently no longer a wookie.

that would be nice. And I want to see someone decent fly the Huey, I wanna know if it's going to be sluggish as hell and impossible to strafe with like the Blackhawk or able to turn on a dime like the attack helicopters.

24Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 21:29

MoronToTheKore

MoronToTheKore

Ducksaws wrote:Also the medics have syringes instead of defibs.

I was wondering about that, actually. I was too distracted by the Medic's picture and gun to look an inch to the left when the guy was selecting the Medic class.

25Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-16, 21:35

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol Seriously i love Flying Blackhawks the Attack Helicopters can be too responsive and to fast making Attack runs on places like the Last base of Port Valdez hard with the Apache Pilots Seat

26Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 00:48

Frostbyrn wrote:Lol Seriously i love Flying Blackhawks the Attack Helicopters can be too responsive and to fast making Attack runs on places like the Last base of Port Valdez hard with the Apache Pilots Seat
I whore attack helicopters most of the time so I find their responsive-ness to be quite excellent, if the Huey can't handle worth shit like the Blackhawk then you're going to have to make multiple passes to take out tanks, instead of just acquiring a target and circling it until it blows up.

27Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 00:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im all for Suspension of Disbelief until it comes to Circle Strafing Iroquois

28Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 00:54

wat

29Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 00:56

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Well i expect the Blackhawk and the Huey to Fly the same

If the Friggin Huey can fly like an Attack chopper that would just be Stupid

30Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 00:58

but it looks so agile and small, unless you're going to get into some realism argument

the Blackhawk being slow and sluggish makes sense since it's monstrous in scale.

31Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:00

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its not Small and Nimble its a Transport Helicopter its meant for carrying Troopers if Dice made it fly like an Attack Chopper and being able to carry like 5 People it would be OP

32Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:03

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Would the Huey fly like the small chopper in BF2? I think it was the same one, maybe. I never used it, but it was a bitch to aim at.

33Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:10

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Lol, just noticed class descriptions are the same in kit select. That M79 is NOT underslung.

34Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:11

Frostbyrn wrote:Its not Small and Nimble its a Transport Helicopter its meant for carrying Troopers if Dice made it fly like an Attack Chopper and being able to carry like 5 People it would be OP
of course it would be. I for one am sick of playing Atacama Desert CQ with a bunch of level 50s that take over your pilot seat the moment you land to repair, or a shitload of engineers are standing on the Port Valdez helipad trying to steal it from you, neglecting to heal the vehicle even somewhat. If you could have a gunner switch over and repair and still have a craft as agile and useful as an attack helicopter, I'd be in love.

a man can dream though, a man can dream.

35Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:15

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You play Atacama Conquest and dont expect your shit to get jacked by 50's

Also me and Dark Often Flank the Helipad on PV Rush attacking to steal the Apache

36Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:21

no, I just don't expect my gunner to not-even attempt to repair when I'm hovering over an area OB for ground forces. I don't like taking an extra 30 seconds to land, repair and start the chopper up, but apparently they don't mind.

Most of the time they take over the chopper gets shot down in like 2 seconds. I really hate all the 'I'm a 50 I'm pro I fly right to the enemy deployment and circle it even though we don't have any flags'.

They fly so low to the ground that we get traced, all the while taking a shitload of damage from MGs.

37Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:23

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol i didnt say all 50's were good pilots though if they only Play Atacama they probally are

Also i wouldnt hop out and Repair if you were in an Area out of Bound for Ground troops

38Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:28

Well they never leave me behind if they do take over and if I land OB an enemy Engineer doesn't randomly shoot a rocket at me before I can start it back up.

The attack choppers cover ground too fast to bother landing wherever because you absolutely need to repair, though with the low-lobby size on the 360 you can actually pull that off pretty easy. Also the OB areas make excellent hiding spots if I get randomly stuck by that OP tracer dart.

39Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but i dont Expect people would Jump out to See

RETURN TO THE BATTLEFIELD SOLDIER

!0

40Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:41

Well most retarded people might be shocked, but if I'm flying a level 35+ around they probably know by now that you have more than enough time to jump out, repair and get back in.

41Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:44

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not if your not communicating with them through the mic you could be just some Retarded random dropping me OB and flying off for all i know

42Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:48

I would never fly off without you <3

43Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:51

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah but if your not Talking to me i dont know that do i

Anyway even if im in a Heli ill most likely be Assault because with the Stupid Respawn Times on AA guns and the OP tracer ill most likely get shot down sooner or later

44Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:53

I'll most likely be assault since I'm always assault and the regular AA gun is more annoying than anything.

If I'm getting traced more than usual that's almost always because I'm flying in too predictable a pattern.

45Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 01:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh god the VADS is so much worse the Push is fucking Insane

46Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 02:09

well yeah that's why I hate Valdez Conquest, there's no point in trying to fly as the Russkies.

47Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 03:11

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Are you going AWOL soldier? Do NOT leave the field of battle.

48Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 03:45

Do you play CoD4 remShotz?

49Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 03:52

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

I just want no destroying the objective with explosives.

50Finally a BC Vietnam video Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 05:16

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh Thank god or at least double the Mcoms Health so it takes longer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum