Majora1988
Wacco
MoronToTheKore
Kyuubey
D
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 06:35

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

*changes underwear*

OH GOD THAT VIDEO MADE ME SO HAPPY!

52Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 06:37

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Still didnt See what the American Troops get instead of Dog tags

53Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 12:45

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

DrBob276 wrote:Do you play CoD4 remShotz?
No, that was a BF2 quote.

54Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 12:58

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Finally a reason to get excited for BC2 again! I can hardly wait

55Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 14:02

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yes I got pumped watching that vid!!!! Wish that shit was out now! COurse I was sad to hear him talk about all the bush cover for the snipers =o( Really we have to m ake the game more attractive for snipers!!!!!!! I did like the view of the tank versus the view we have now. Looks a lot cleaner!

56Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 20:29

Recon in this game is a lot like sniper in TF2 - most of their kills are on other Recons and the game balance wouldn't be affected at all if the kit was removed.

The game however would be a lot better since there wouldn't be 12000 Attackers sniping and mortaring from OB areas. I know there's a few Recon buffs in and around here so let me set the record straight and say I have no problem with assault wookies, it's just that the bolt-action rifles are mostly pointless inclusions that subtract a lot from the pacing and flow of the game. Having the majority of your team sitting next to bushes and mountains 5 miles away from the objective really doesn't seem like what you would expect in a modern battlefield.

Maybe if they took the 12X scope out things would get a little better.

57Finally a BC Vietnam video - Page 2 Empty Re: Finally a BC Vietnam video 2010-09-17, 20:35

remShotz wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:Do you play CoD4 remShotz?
No, that was a BF2 quote.

Oh, I was just wondering because I somebody with a GT that looked like RemShotz on CoD4 yesterday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum