Grey
Ron Swanson
Zillah
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zillah

Zillah

Narrowly passing a debt deal, still downgraded to AA+ by S&P

Stock market down some 1300 points, looking like a second recession is coming <-- worst part

30 Navy Seals killed by Taliban in helicopter crash....

ouch

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Dark days zilla, its kinda scary to be honest. I'm worried for the future on my country.

Grey

Grey

Just to think. It's all Camel's fault.

Zillah

Zillah

usually im not.. Kind of an optimist and think things will get better. but after the past few weeks, im starting to think we're on the crest of a double dip.

Symbolic

Symbolic

As long as this world doesn't fall into WW3 in my lifetime, I can deal with these set backs. Granted who knows how this country will be by the time we get old...

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Things will only get worse before they can ever get better.

Wacco

Well I hope things get better soon. The recession is really getting me down.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Tell me about it. Sad Are you having trouble getting a job too Wacco?

Wacco

No, but people in my family are. It's rough seeing family members being unable to get jobs and getting depressed because of it.

Ante

Ante

I deal.

Seriously, stressing out over stuff like this is pointless. There's nothing you can really do about it so why worry?

Wacco

It just gets tiresome

Kitsune

Kitsune

That sucks Wacco. Sad

I care, because my parents get in my face every chance that they get, and say it's my fault I don't have a job, and that I'm not trying hard enough; even though I've been job hunting for three years, turning in applications, walking around town, making phone calls. Nobody is hiring. It makes me extremely angry that they don't understand what the fuck is going on, and how difficult it is to get a job, especially when you haven't had any experience. It's such a paradox: you need a job to get experience these days, but you need experience to get a job. :/

Duck

Duck

Kitsune, volunteer at a soup kitchen or at a church or something. If you write down that you do charity work and whoever is running it can vouch that you are a hard worker that will probably get you in the door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum