New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] Matimio weapon review - CBJ-MS "Nail Gun"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Ouch, and I honestly was looking forward to using this gun since it looked pretty cool.

I really hope DICE does something to make the PDW's a little more viable on the more open maps or even at the ranges they're supposed to dominate it.

This guys voice bugs me

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

You know, at first it did, but I don't mind it now. The Russianbadger's used to get on my nerves at first but now I really enjoy his videos.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:This guys voice bugs me
He sounds a bit like Robin Williams doing a LevelCap impersonation. Plus, that gun is the best gun in the game.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmmm...can't remember Metal did you get the PS4 version of the game? If i recall you said you're going to trade it in for the XBONE version when the console comes out.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have it for the X1 and the PS4.

I can't decide which to keep as my main. Both have pros/cons, but right now I'm leaning towards the X1 being the keeper. I'll give it a week or so before I decide for sure.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So how are you liking it on Console? It's more stable than the PC from what you've told us apparently. Is the player base improved at all?

Honestly, I'm just glad console players are finally able to experience what BF is all about (A shame many players on PC can't enjoy the game because of all the bugs *sorry Sym)

I can play BF4 pretty ok now

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Sym wrote:I can play BF4 pretty ok now
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Finally, glad you can get into games now. You going to be online later? Last I heard you and Storm primarily play Rush now.

I might be

Will play either BF4 or AC4....not sure which yet...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Speaking of AC, I've never played the series, should I start from the first one and work my way through the franchise, or does it not matter?

Ummm the story throughout AC1 - AC3 (including Brotherhood and Revelations) are all connected story wise

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Hmm, looks like I'll have to pick them up next time they're on sale on Steam

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum