Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit!

+24
grader
MEGA MILK
Elraptor
Gary Effin' Oak.
Cardboard Fox
Shaymojack
Artimise Flare
Metalzoic
razelas
Crombie
Stoop Kid
Ron Swanson
TheGM
The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
Zillah
chunckylover53
Honey Badger
Dropped Da Soap
DRGN LRD 1213
Grey
infadel117
HydrasBreath ♜
Ante
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Ante

Ante

Caspian Border - Conquest 64 trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m8S_eEv_A5k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Operation Metro - Rush trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aPu7-LtLKmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thunder Run - Campaign trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9UwOrl036_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fault Line - Campaign trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2zw8SmsovJc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Co-op Gameplay
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LF3-TSQOjh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

--
More in second post
--

Ante

Ante

Weapons
--Assault
-Guns
M16A4
AK-74M
M416
AN-94
KH 2002
AEK-971
F2000
G3
AS VAL
-Underbarrel
M320 -- 40mm / Buckshot / Smoke
M26 MASS -- 12 gauge / Flechette / Frag round / Slug

--Engineer
-Guns
M4A1
AKS-74u
SCAR-H CQC
G36c
A-91
SG553 LB
-Launchers
SMAW
RPG-7
Javelin
FIM-92 Stinger (Friendship is Missiles)
SA-18 IGLA (Top picture)
M136 AT4

--Support
M249
RPK-74M
M27 IAR
Pecheneg
M60
M240
Type 88

--Recon
Mk11
SVD
SV98
M98B
M40A5
M82A3

---All-kit
-Battle rifles
M39
SKS
-SMGs
P90
MP7
PDR
UMP-45
P90TR
PP2000
-Shotguns
870MCS
M1014
USAS-12
DAO-12
Saiga 20k

--Pistols
M9
PYa MP443
G17
M1911
T44
MP412
G18
M93r

Vehicles
-----Ground vehicles
--Fast transport
Growler ITV
VDV Buggy
--Armored transport
HMMWV
G3937 Vodnik (Aww yeah party van!)
--IFV
LAV-25
BMP-2M
--Mobile AA
LAV-AD
9K22 Tunguska-M
--MBT
M1 Abrams
T-90
-----Air vehicles
--Transport helicopters
UH-1Y Venom
KA-60 Kasatka
--Scout helicopters
AH-6J Littlebird
Z-11 W
--Attack helicopters
AH-1Z Super Cobra
MI-28 Havoc
--Fighter jets
F/A-18E Super Hornet
SU-35BM Flanker-E
--Attack jets
A-10 Thunderbolt (Oh hell YES!)
SU-39
-----Naval vehicles
--RHIB
--AAV-7A1

Specializations and other more detailed info here --
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news3/fact_sheet1.jpg
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news3/fact_sheet2.jpg
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news3/fact_sheet3.jpg
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/images/news3/fact_sheet4.jpg

Last edited by Vinyl Scratch on 2011-08-17, 17:55; edited 3 times in total

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

This should be stickied!

infadel117

infadel117

this reminds me in sr3 theres falling tank fight

you and lot of other tanks start to fall out of another plane and have an epik fall fight

Grey

Grey

I think the other one should be deleted and an updated one should take it's place.

Ante

Ante

Rainbow War wrote:I think the other one should be deleted and an updated one should take it's place.

Just archive the old one.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Done.

Ante

Ante

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Done.

She'll be missed...

I remember shitting my pants at the first BF3 footage... months down the road and I'm STILL shitting.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Thanks for redoing it. When I see a thread with 10 pages.... I just ignore it. So its nice to see this get a fresh start.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Wow....despite the jest looking like they should be going faster, the jet gameplay looks sick as hell.

Ante

Ante

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Thanks for redoing it. When I see a thread with 10 pages.... I just ignore it. So its nice to see this get a fresh start.

No prob man, I want the SeC to have a leg up on the randies when this finally drops so I want to keep you guys informed.

Also, I spruced up the "killing tools" post to make it a little easier to read through.

Double also. Holy crap I just looked up what the M26 MASS is. Fucking. Sweet.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I noticed that the jets seem a tad bit slow as well and yeah the MASS looks bad ass. Engineer + M4 + MASS = Awesome sauce! I'm sure this will be a favorite loadout of mine.

Ante

Ante

In case anyone here hasn't seen it, this is the LAV-AD

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit! Lav-ad-P97056a

HO MAH GURR, HELICOPTERS BEWARE.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Commander Sparkle wrote:In case anyone here hasn't seen it, this is the LAV-AD

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit! Lav-ad-P97056a

HO MAH GURR, HELICOPTERS BEWARE.

haha yeah I looked up a pic on google to see what it was like and if we get both the minigun and missles helis will be toast. Not to mention now helis have to worry about jets as well. The only thing I can see helis being usefull for with jets around is anti-infantry since jets will pretty much rule the skies.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I bet there will be maps that have JUST helos and no jets!

Ante

Ante

Spoiler:

Here it is in the trailer. Very hard to tell if it has the cannon on it with those missile pods in the way.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I bet there will be maps that have JUST helos and no jets!

yeah true but on maps like Caspian border they are gonna get owned. You'll probably see the helo only thing in Rush alot more than conquest since there aren't any jets in Rush. Plus there are man portable AA launchers now so I don't think helos will be the rape fest they were in BC2.

Last edited by HydrasBreath on 2011-08-16, 16:15; edited 1 time in total

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Commander Sparkle wrote:
Spoiler:

Here it is in the trailer. Very hard to tell if it has the cannon on it with those missile pods in the way.

Actually if you look @ around 1:40 you can see it actually being used and it's spraying bullets everywhere.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

In the video of the co-op the guy with the shotgun ALWAYS goes in first ALWAYS. they made a severe tactical mistake.

chunckylover53

Pretty intense i really hope we get to test some jets and heli's and other vehicles. It's gonna be a clusterfuck of bad/good players...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:Pretty intense i really hope we get to test some jets and heli's and other vehicles. It's gonna be a clusterfuck of bad/good players...

Yeah I can't wait too see all the crashing helicopters and jets the first few months of this game haha you'll probably be more likely to get killed by a jet crashing into you than by it shooting you haha.

Zillah

Zillah

Commander Sparkle wrote:
Caspian Border - Conquest 64 trailer
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m8S_eEv_A5k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol mw3 is better

Khfan60

Khfan60

The KH2002 will be my most used weapon.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

all kit UMP?

*jizz*

TheGM

TheGM

5 Bases.....

5 BASES IS HOW YOU DO IT!!!!

you console kiddies better have the privilege of being able to use 5 bases. none of that mamby pamby 3 base bull shit that damn near cripples BC2.

Now all we need a is player base that doesn't suck.

also jets.

GM + Jet = YOUR ASS HAS ENTERED THE NO FUCKING FUN ZONE WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Just wow. Looks like its gonna be really intense with the fighting taking place in hte air as much as on the ground.

Stoop Kid

Stoop Kid

This makes me wanna go buy a gaming PC now.

Zillah

Zillah

PROFESSOR GRIZWALD! wrote:all kit UMP?

*jizz*

this topic is a sticky for a reason Razz

Crombie

Crombie

My pants just got a lot tighter.

Now...how to convince the wife to let me buy a new computer...

razelas

razelas

Dat EOD bot...

love the anti-climatic build-up.

And I guess the jets were pretty cool.

But seriously, dat EOD bot.

edit:Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit! 1313543270155

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hmmm... not really sure what I think yet.

That 64 player pc footage was edited well, but that's not what consoles are getting.

Is that co-op trailer the only MP they showed for console? Is co-op campaign or its own separate mode?

That PS3 video was pretty bad in my opinion.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:Hmmm... not really sure what I think yet.

That 64 player pc footage was edited well, but that's not what consoles are getting.

Is that co-op trailer the only MP they showed for console? Is co-op campaign or its own separate mode?

Co-op is a separate mode. The PS3 video was bad how? I hope you don't think graphically. You can't judge the graphics because that video's quality is horrible. Wait for a 1080p upload, then judge. Personally I think co-op looks wicked fun.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I cant wait to see jets fuck shit up. They'll be on Xbox right???

chunckylover53

Commander Sparkle wrote:

Co-op is a separate mode. The PS3 video was bad how? I hope you don't think graphically. You can't judge the graphics because that video's quality is horrible. Wait for a 1080p upload, then judge. Personally I think co-op looks wicked fun.

Has it been said if co-op is 2 players only yet or can you get more?

Ante

Ante

chunckylover53 wrote:
Commander Sparkle wrote:

Has it been said if co-op is 2 players only yet or can you get more?

I don't think it's been confirmed, but my guess is 2 player only.

chunckylover53

Wheels and the legman anybody?!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I just realized that it looks like its off screen filmed footage so that makes it hard to judge.

It looked bland texture and detail wise. The weapon models look rough. The environment seemed to lack detail. No real particle/destruction action happening from gun fire at all. Bright orange targets in the night vision mode. Lacking in excitement etc...

It didn't even look like the same game those faultline videos were showing us. Where was all the camera work, animation, detailed design, particles and physics they've been showing us for months? Because I didn't really see any of it on display in that video.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood today, I was expecting to be more excited after seeing more footage, but that actually cooled me on it a bit. With only 2 months to go I'm a bit worried.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

If BF3 is that much better on PC then i will honestly save up all the money i earn and buy a good PC. I know it will be better on PC but if it is god then thats what im getting.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:I just realized that it looks like its off screen filmed footage so that makes it hard to judge.

It looked bland texture and detail wise. The weapon models look rough. The environment seemed to lack detail. No real particle/destruction action happening from gun fire at all. Bright orange targets in the night vision mode. Lacking in excitement etc...

It didn't even look like the same game those faultline videos were showing us. Where was all the camera work, animation, detailed design, particles and physics they've been showing us for months? Because I didn't really see any of it on display in that video.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood today, I was expecting to be more excited after seeing more footage, but that actually cooled me on it a bit. With only 2 months to go I'm a bit worried.

You are in a bad mood friend just give it time Razz.

The Honey Badger wrote:If BF3 is that much better on PC then i will honestly save up all the money i earn and buy a good PC. I know it will be better on PC but if it is god then thats what im getting.

Of course it'll most likely be better on PC but if you already don't have a great PC you have to ask yourself if it's really worth putting down all that cash.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit! 29688410

BF3 o yea!

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:Bright orange targets in the night vision mode. Lacking in excitement etc...

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit! 2135-Pic1-RB-ENVG

ENVG, man. That's how it looks irl.

As for the other stuff, again, wait for 1080p.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

The Honey Badger wrote:If BF3 is that much better on PC then i will honestly save up all the money i earn and buy a good PC. I know it will be better on PC but if it is god then thats what im getting.

Of course it'll most likely be better on PC but if you already don't have a great PC you have to ask yourself if it's really worth putting down all that cash.[/quote]

Well I've always wanted a good gaming PC cause I used to game on PC's back in the old days and I want to start up again.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

For roughly a grand you can have a pretty sweet setup if you shop around and find the good stuff on sale. My friend just build his PC and it cost around 920 something before taxes, and he had the second generation I7 processor and two graphics cards included. He can run the Witcher 2 at max graphics with zero lag on his current system so I'm sure he'll do fine with BF3.

If you can save up the money and spend it without getting buyers remorse then I say do it. I'd love to have more SEC members joining me on the front Very Happy

chunckylover53

I have been a bit interested in that myself but i definately would feel like i'd have buyers remorse after a few days since it'd be for one game. I have enough money saved up that i could buy one.. But also i'd miss the usual people i play with here that make the game a little better for me.. I know that sounds pretty cheesey...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Look at it this way Gilg, there are a lot of good PC games that will be coming out this year or so it seems. What games do you normally play? Star Craft 2, Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, Elders Scrolls Skyrim are a few names out of many.

If you're looking into MMO's take a look at Guild Wars 2 or if you like starwars perhaps The Old Republic. A powerful rig also in beneficial in the fact that you don't have to wait a lifetime for things to load if you've got an old/ancient machine. If you dump the cash on a computer like that you're buying ahead of the curve so you won't have to upgrade for at least a year or two max (if you're building a gaming rig that is) if you do it right Wink

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Well, this cemented me buying a new PC for this. The Caspian Border trailer may have been one of the best MP trailers I've ever seen.

What could MW3 possibly have over this game now that this is out?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Anyone want me to post the build my friend had? Might be able to shed some light on what you can get for about a grand nowadays.

Ante

Ante

Artimise Flare wrote:Anyone want me to post the build my friend had? Might be able to shed some light on what you can get for about a grand nowadays.

Definitely. The more SeC'ers we can get on PC, the better!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

NOOOOOO! you mustn't leave the platformers (ME) behind! How am I gonna roll with a super stacked squad of SeC madness if you guys switch!

Ante

Ante

Terrinator wrote:NOOOOOO! you mustn't leave the platformers (ME) behind! How am I gonna roll with a super stacked squad of SeC madness if you guys switch!

Don't worry mang, I'm picking it up for both 360 and PC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum