Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updated BF3 Thread. Now with 100% more confirmed shit!

+24
grader
MEGA MILK
Elraptor
Gary Effin' Oak.
Cardboard Fox
Shaymojack
Artimise Flare
Metalzoic
razelas
Crombie
Stoop Kid
Ron Swanson
TheGM
The Adli Corporation
Khfan60
Zillah
chunckylover53
Honey Badger
Dropped Da Soap
DRGN LRD 1213
Grey
infadel117
HydrasBreath ♜
Ante
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Just now noticed Storm, are you Chinese? *looks at current location*

StormEye

StormEye

I'm Korean, btw.

I used to be in LA if you looked at it few months ago. I disolved my business in US and am working in Hong Kong right now.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

BF3 will have all team chat so you can talk to everyone not just your squad

link http://twitter.com/#!/Demize99/status/110605876439695360

chunckylover53

HydrasBreath wrote:BF3 will have all team chat so you can talk to everyone not just your squad

That should be interesting....

Zillah

Zillah

HydrasBreath wrote:BF3 will have all team chat so you can talk to everyone not just your squad

Thumbs up

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I think it'll be a good thing if we can get 12 SeC'ers on one side we won't have to worry about splitting up into 2 live parties or whatnot.

and it said team chat is default but there are other channels (I assume squad chat is one) but wouldn't it be sweet if there was a friends only channel? where you could only hear and speak with people on your friends list? wouldn't have to worry about screaming 12 year olds and idiots blaring music. I think that would be pretty sweet.

Ante

Ante

Now we just need post-match chat, so we can trash talk the other team.

Oh god, imagine that on PC. 64 people yelling at eachother. I want this to happen.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Now we just need post-match chat, so we can trash talk the other team.

Oh god, imagine that on PC. 64 people yelling at eachother. I want this to happen.

Uhhhh... I actually like that there is no lobby chat in BC2.

Ante

Ante

Metalzoic wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:Now we just need post-match chat, so we can trash talk the other team.

'Twas a joke, sir.

Although I still think 64 people yelling at each other for 20 seconds straight after EVERY match would be hilarious.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Vinyl Scratch wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:

'Twas a joke, sir.

Although I still think 64 people yelling at each other for 20 seconds straight after EVERY match would be hilarious.

after every lobby your ears

Zillah

Zillah

Razz

haha that would be awesome

Duck

Duck

I just want a damn server browser. Fcuk matchmaking.

Ante

Ante

Bear Grylls Bear wrote:I just want a damn server browser. Fcuk matchmaking.

Server browser was confirmed for consoles a while ago.

WHERE WERE YOU?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

well that's cool....

I wish they would fix it (maybe they have?) where you play against people of similar skill or something....I get so tired of playing with noobs and they cost us the match.

I believe Halo 3 and Reach did this if you set a preference for it,you'd only play with people in your skill range

Ante

Ante

Skill ratings in games are flawed. Too many variables to get it down accurately and it's a waste of resources trying to make a system that "works."

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

farao maybe lol.

Zillah

Zillah

http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=165368

scans from the online xbox magazine about BF3 on the 360. kinda hard to read but still interesting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum