We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent or buy?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rent or buy? Empty Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:14

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I used to buy every single game I had an interest in but can't anymore...looking into getting gamefly,although they never had any games I really wanted in stock.I used to have it but I guess what's the point if they never have what you want...

I used to like having a collection,but it's sad to see 65 bucks turn into 3 bucks....games devalue so quick it's crazy...

About 6 months of gamefly costs as much as just 1 retail game now.I might actually go load up a debit card and get gamefly again,but...I've been waiting for the redbox at the walmart here to get Dead Island in...dunno whats taking them so long...they had Deux Ex there pretty quick.

About the only other rental thing would be the lonely Blockbuster still here...although I think they charge like...10 bucks just for 1 rental for 1 week >__> or maybe a couple days

2Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:23

Chewy

Chewy

Blockbusters prices are ridiculous, I heard most of them went out of business though. We have a place around here called "Family Video" that only charges a couple bucks.

I never rent anymore though. I like buying and keeping games so I have the opportunity to go back and play them whenever. Some games I might feel like going back and playing years from now.

3Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:28

We have a Family Video as well. Several of them actually. Much better than Blockbuster.

I saw that Redbox has games now, but ours only has a few. I can never get the movie I want from redbox. I can't imagine how hard it would be to get the game I want.

4Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:28

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I hate being on a time limit for games.I guess it's a good way to kill time...

like for Dead Island,I just wanna rent it,but for BF3 and Skyrim,I'd actually buy em.Just depends if it's a very good game that'll last you awhile.On most games I never play through them again...Red Dead Redemption was a really good game,but I should of just rented it because I only played through it once Evil or Very Mad

5Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:29

You should take part in the SeC game swap. I'm warming up to this.

6Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:31

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Just woke up. so tired still

7Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:32

*sends a midget zombie to hump Metal's leg*

8Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:36

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I thought of a game swap thing too awhile back then saw Epyks topic last week I think it was....I'd be in on it.

so who all is in on it?And what games?lol.

I have Fallout 3 GOTY on pc brand new pretty much I'd actually trade.My laptop just couldn't run it Razz

As much as I love BC2...I get burned out with it being my only thing to play honestly...I have Dead Space 1,UFC 09,FO3,NV,ME2,Borderlands GOTY,BC2,Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection,Gears 2,Saints Row 2,RE5,and both Rainbow 6 Vegas's,also Halo ODST and the Halo 3 MP disc,and fight night round 3 lol.

9Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:37

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

To tired to even make coffee.
*weakly brushes at leg*

10Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:40

Shocked

*Sends 3 more midget zombies*

He's weak! GET HIM MY LITTLE ONES!!!!

11Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:58

Who?

Who?

Achilles wrote:You should take part in the SeC game swap. I'm warming up to this.

WE HAVE THAT?!?! bounce

12Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 11:59

I just started a Game Swap topic. I'm willing to be the first to get burned.

13Rent or buy? Empty Re: Rent or buy? 2011-09-09, 12:02

Who?

Who?

I saw that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum