We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent a server ruined BF3?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-12, 20:16

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I think it did. Between the unpopulated dice servers which I'd play on if they were available,to the cheesy 500% ticket conquest and even 500% rush.....it's rare to find a 100% game anymore, and even harder to find a good game,I'm either chumping the other team,or I join a horrible team getting spawn camped to hell

not to mention all the badmin team stacking,crying when we kill them and they boot us,getting team switched...etc. etc.

when they do that to me I make sure to cuss them out and switch back if possible and kill em some more.

I heard on the pc it has always had rented servers (there's no official ones?) but the pc players are much more mature than all the fucking 12 year olds who used mommy's credit card to rent a server...

I don't even remember anybody asking for rented servers for console >__> just another money grab by EA

2Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Re: Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-12, 21:05

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I had loads more fun when they had the rent a server thingy.

I really never experinced any of the badmin stuff you always mention.

Rent a server didn't kill BF3, Dice killed BF3 with their crappy glitches and bugs.

3Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Re: Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-12, 23:14

Pariah

Pariah

I like the 300% matches tbh. and most admins I've seen are fine.

4Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Re: Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-13, 14:10

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Eh, I agree to an extent. It seemed to me that it became an ordeal to find a good server since the Rent a sever shit. Also the number of matches where one side is getting spawn camped increased by a ton IMO. Admins loading up their team in order to get an easy win was a common occurrence.

5Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Re: Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-13, 15:12

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Jr are you on console? It's very different on PC

At least from my point of view

6Rent a server ruined BF3? Empty Re: Rent a server ruined BF3? 2012-09-13, 15:41

He says he is on console in the OP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum