the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking of returning my PS3.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking of returning my PS3. Empty Thinking of returning my PS3. 2011-12-31, 22:07

chunckylover53

I have till January 31st to do so for a full refund along with the other few exclusives i bought. It's not a bad system but after the newness and nostalga wore off from playing some PS1 disc's(Vandal hearts is one of the best games ever...) i still had i was a bit bored and unsatisfied with the exclusives i got.

To be honest the only thing i seem to be enjoying are the PS classics and being able to play PS1 games on it. I don't really use blu-ray much not enough to warrant it. I only know a few real life friends that have it and all the good multiplayer games i can get on the 360.

Is there any reason to keep it really..?

/blogsec

Admin

Admin

mine is just for the blu-ray.

do it gil, do it.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

chunckylover53

Yeah there's still a lot of games i haven't played on the 360 anyways. Probably going to get forza 4 to play with you guys.

I did enjoy some of the exclusives but it's just not enough for me. Should've just borrowed my brothers but he's not too fond of that.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

unless you want to play the exclusive titles then get rid of it

then go buy forza 4

chunckylover53

Their refund policy on consoles is a bit unclear so i sent them an email. For the games and stuff i won't lose much probably about $60 but i am willing to take that. Had to go over their return policy and it's about 50% for opened games.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that sucks man,but yea there really weren't much good things exclusive to the ps3 I'd like...

I kinda wanted one just so I wouldn't have to pay for live anymore,but that's like 4 years or so of live just to buy the ps3

I might pick up a cheap ps1 or ps2 to play all the nostaliga stuff I miss

Resident Evil 1,2,3....Legend of Dragoon,Final Fantasy 7,10,Gran Turismo 3,4 was ok but didn't have the same magic for me...

so many other cool ones over the years...the ps2 was my childhood

chunckylover53

Eh i am not upset about it really, it was worth the try. But yeah i will get a full refund on the console according to the customer support.

And that's pretty much it, i could just get a used PS2 and enjoy it for what i was useing the PS3 for mainly.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Trade it in for coke.

chunckylover53

Ash fucking Williams wrote:Trade it in for coke.

I will have to find an exchange ratio somewhere...clown

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum