+3
BmmFlash
The Adli Corporation
DRGN LRD 1213
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think it is a little OP HAHA I donlt typically use sniper rifles in any FPS game but I set up a class with the semi auto sniper Thermal goggles, and ammo upgrade and this thing is scary easy. I was destroying the other snipers and picking off so many guys. I played a quick game with this set up while waiting on my wife to finish dinner and went 26 and 4. I donlt think that you should be able to use the thermal goggles with the semi auto snipers myself.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its pretty mental.

it IS a semi auto m200 when you have thermal goggles. thenonly advantage the M200 has is free thermals. but if you use thermals you easily get 400bp of kills.

its pretty dumb.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea it dosn;t take long with the semi auto to earn 400 bps back. I was didn;t even realize you could use thermals with it at first. I used to be ok with it but now that I found you can use thermals I think that is OP. Hope not many people figure it out.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yup, thats why i always fight for C on angel island.
them snipers be shakin' with fear over the 25m sightlines Twisted Evil

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Wow, I never realized that before.... Im not that far yet, so I still suck with the snipers. The only time I ever really use it is if im pinned down on top of a building or something. The I just pick one up off the ground. When I actually spawn as a sniper, and try for kills, it almost never seems to work. I swear my bullets make a right turn before they reach the guy....

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well when you unlock the thermals try the semi again and you will be amazed. The guys on the other side stand out no problem. Didn;t realize you had the game flash. I coulda swore you where on my FL but I don;t think you are. I'll send you a FR when I get a chance, or feel free to send me one.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I will when im on, unless you send one first. And yeah, Ive been grinding it lately. After I unlocked the ACR ive been ripping teams apart. In my opinion, the ACR mk3 red dot is too OP, though I love it. Lately I just cycle the ACR red dot and M4 acog.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

T3AK Silenced + steady aim >>>>>>>>>>> RDS ACR

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACT!

as DL will explain... unless he doesnt want to.... Cool

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

this being the reason why I need to lvl up faster Mad

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

if i die you can pick up my T3AK Very Happy

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

hahaha, I know right? Majora and I used to follow people with guns that we wanted until they died. We both did that for the m1 garand until we went out and bought bad company 1.

Grey

Grey

Hmmm. People still play Overhypedfront?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Apocalypse wrote:Hmmm. People still play Overhypedfront?

Don;t bring you "Stink" in here! HAHA

Homefront is a blast! No problems getting into games now and I was even playing with Adli though the join friend thing still might be a little spotty.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:Hmmm. People still play Overhypedfront?

Don;t bring you "Stink" in here! HAHA

Homefront is a blast! No problems getting into games now and I was even playing with Adli though the join friend thing still might be a little spotty.

good times were had Very Happy

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

HF is still pretty damn awesome. I actually enjoy playing this game XD

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i love lowlands BC. best map on HF by far.

Lowlands right after angel island always makes me happy, its like being punched in the face then given $100 pounds in apology...

sheep

sheep

BOOO HOMEWRECKER!
[runs away]

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sheep wrote:BOOO HOMEWRECKER!
[runs away]

well you dont like me playing BC2 with you... Rolling Eyes

sheep

sheep

[gasp]

I never said that! I love playing BC2 with everyone. As long as you don't kill me while I'm trying to do something important... Like shoot sniper through 2 windows!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

sheep wrote:[gasp]

I never said that! I love playing BC2 with everyone. As long as you don't kill me while I'm trying to do something important... Like shoot sniper through 2 windows!

oops... my bad Very Happy

sheep

sheep

Evil or Very Mad

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

I can't believe how bad they made the m200, it has the exact same damage as the m110, and it takes like 3 seconds to cock the bolt after every shot. They need to patch it right away.pale

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ they changed the snipers around a few days ago.

the M200 is far better IMO, they added accuracy and stuffs to it , and the M110 has a lower RoF.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I know they tweaked the snipes some but I havn't had a chance to try them out. I don;t use them much though so I may not notice a diference.

NewSprayer

I'm glad they patched the M110. Its the only gun I've gotten the 5 star thread with and I only have 191 out of my 7800 kills with it.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

I havnt had a chance to check it out yet...

And sorry DL, I now have the Gears 3 beta, so HF will be but on hold for a week unless I get excessively pissed at it (which I very well may...)

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

the m110 with thermal is so beast, you get the 400 BP back in like 30 seconds. I was playing ground control and went 28-2 with the thermal goggles on.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

It's cool flash. I played some CoD zombies last night with tall. Which was interesting because we where playing with two girls (who where damn good) but I had no clue when they where talking to us, each other, their brother, or boyfriend........ It was fun though. FOr me I did good though there at the end once I went down after wave 20 and didn;t have any points I was just a liability.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum