Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

After Wednsday I might not be on here anymore.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Some things are happening and just thought that I should tell you guys so you don't think that I just abandoned you. So if you guys want to play with me or anything your gonna have to do it by then =]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

For good? Going to jail or something?

Yes for good, and not exactly.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Wow Shocked I never even got a chance to mod you Sad
Well, hope everything goes well for you in the future Bla. It's been weird. Very Happy

Thanks Metal, hope everything goes well for you too.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

good luck my fellow mod troubler, im gonna be so lonely on cod 4 now Sad

You still have til Wednesday Hen, don't be sad. =]

Majora1988

Majora1988

Is your Internets going away?

No my internet is fine.

Same

Same

Where are you going bla? D: I like your epicness and proness on the forums =(

I'll tell you guys where I'm going on Wednesday, and what epicness and proness?

Same

Same

Bla125 wrote:I'll tell you guys where I'm going on Wednesday, and what epicness and proness?

Just that you talk alot and it's pretty random and entertaining to read it. Beside why is there such a contrast between you on xbox and you on forum?

What do you mean by contrast?

Same

Same

Bla125 wrote:What do you mean by contrast?

On the forum , random and talkative. on xbl, quiet.. everyonce in a while you speak . xP

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Does he sound like a dog chewing a squeaky toy? That's how I picture it. Very Happy

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

You better not an hero. I WILL find you if you plan on doing something to yourself that is completely unnecessary. We're here for you bro/girl. Razz

If it's something we can help with let us know.

Hahaha Metal thats what soap said he thought I would sound like when he first talked to me, and the only way to find out is to talk to me. And it's not really anything you guys can help me out with Cookie, it's something I have to think about myself.

I will not beg and plead for you not to do such a thing, but think about this:

Why? Think of all the people that you know will miss you. Think of all the things that you have. Think of all the things that you ever wanted to do; your dreams, your ambitions, who you are. Just because you think that you do not care, doesn't necessarily think you don't. Think about all the potential years you have left in your life to do something; maybe you live for a purpose. Think of all the things that you love; your cats for example. Think of what will happen to them. Sometimes, when I get really down, I stop, and I think about that. Good luck to you Bla, I really hope for the best, and I'm not just saying that.

What if I don't care about anything, I don't have any dreams or ambitions and my cats have 8 other people for them.

Bla125 wrote:What if I don't care about anything, I don't have any dreams or ambitions and my cats have 8 other people for them.

You may not think you care about anything, but you really do. Somewhere deep in your heart and mind, you really do. And your cats are like your children (at least I think of my pets that way). They're responsibility, and you should be there for them. There's plent of things to care about. I sometimes question what I'm going to do; I have no real thoughts as to what I want to do with my life, and I have nothing left that I love, but something always good is bound to happen, much as the sun will always rise to end the darkness. Think about how truly blessed you are: where you live, that you're not severely disfigured, mentally/physically, the fact that you have any emotions at all, the fact that you even exist is something to care about and be grateful for. Sometimes, when you really feel down, just take a deep breath, get something to drink, and sit down, and cry your eyes out, punch a pillow, etc. When you're done, you'll feel refreshed, and ready to take on yet another day.

I can't cry, I don't even remember the last time I did. And I have a punching bag and work out with it every day, it doesn't help. I don't go to school because I just can't handle it right now, which means I'm in trouble with the law. There's really nothing else to do.

You may want to call a psychiatrist/get medication if you have the money. Talk privately to somebody you trust well about your problems, how you feel, and how you want to fix them. When you get the chance, trying going back to school again; it's never too late to redeem yourself and go back to school. You may have redo a year, but you can always still pass.

Giving yourself a project/hobby may help too. Try taking up fishing, painting, or another relaxing hobby. Pick up a cheaper musical instrument at a store, or use one from home and learn how to play music. It's very theroputic, and will help allieviate a lot of pain/stress.

I have tried many medications and went to many therapists and it hasn't worked. I don't really trust anyone I know enough to talk to them, and I don't even know whats bothering me so I wouldn't even know what to say. I already do fish, and I play the guitar but it doesn't really relax me. The thing that relaxes me the most is probably playing games with you guys. (surprisingly lol)

Well, something has to be really bothering you to feel that way.

Just keep up doing things that you enjoy. If you need something to help relax you, try Chamomile tea (if you have no allergies). As stupid as it sounds,, it actually has quite a decent calming effect.

I'll try that, and all I do all day every day is things that I enjoy...

Just hang in there. Very Happy

I'll try, but I can't promise anything.

Man I will miss your randomness. Will you ever come back?

No, I won't be coming back.

Bla125 wrote:No, I won't be coming back.
Why? Also you can just drop out of school if it bothers you so much.

My dad won't sign the papers, and I would rather not say why.

Bla125 wrote:My dad won't sign the papers, and I would rather not say why.
Forge it and run. Also please do not suicide on me!
(I do not condone this behavior!!!)

I can't promise anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum