7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khfan60

Khfan60

http://www.runescape.com/wilderness

Very Happy
91% voted yes.

chunckylover53

They already killed that game a long time ago.

That game was never fun or entertaining. It's like the high-school dance equivalent of a video game - a fucking grind-off.

Twitchy

Twitchy

I still play RuneScape. Does that make me a bad person? Also, I gave up on PVP when they released the Korasi's Sword.

Yeah but only because you'd rather sit at a computer and fill some bars up while other people fill bars around you instead of playing Golden Sun.

chunckylover53

Well i found RS really fun and i played it alot but it just lost it's sparkle they destroyed the PVP system idc how anyone puts it or their take on the bounty worlds there shit.

Then they screwed up the dragon armor set by releaseing a plate and full helm (it was orginally suppose to be an uncomplete set)

Summoning... My friend was one of the first to reach 99 summoning not only is it more expensive to raise than prayer it's about 300-400mil.

I wanna have fun when i am raising stats not putting every gold i make into a skill.

I am sure theres more that i cant think of atm but dont get me wrong i put so many hours into that game.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

For some reason, I read it as "Planescape" and was ready to attack you mercilessly.

I've never touched Runescape, but I got tired of MMORPGs long ago.

chunckylover53

Yeah... I think i am finally out of my MMORPG phase they just take up so much damn time and it gets frustrating sometimes i just wanna play the game not take so many hours to build up to the fun part.

No the MMORPG is based around putting in X hours until you can have fun and then you realize that for X hours more you could be having more fun!

Its how they hook you man. At least with RPGs there's motivation to keep playing to see how the plot progresses and the only thing you get out of grinding is an easier time through.

chunckylover53

I like RPG's Smile Just not MMO ones they all turn out the same in the end spend a bunch of hours to get the best gear then new better gear comes out and you spend more hours getting that.

Zillah

Zillah

Hahaha, who actually still plays runescape?

In my mind, "runescape" is synonymous with "7th grade"..

TheGM

TheGM

Marxist Dictator wrote:No the MMORPG is based around putting in X hours until you can have fun and then you realize that for X hours more you could be having more fun!

Its how they hook you man. At least with RPGs there's motivation to keep playing to see how the plot progresses and the only thing you get out of grinding is an easier time through.

You sure you ain't talking about Oblvion?

Khfan60

Khfan60

Hotdamnitssam wrote:Hahaha, who actually still plays runescape?

In my mind, "runescape" is synonymous with "7th grade"..

I played until they got rid of what they're now putting back. They got rid of my only fun with that game, Teaming up on people in the wild with my friends, so it makes me happy that i'll be able to do that again.

Duck

Duck

The last time I played runescape I didn't know there way anything but free trade and the wilderness was where you went to try to kill dragons until a bunch of douche mongers came and killed you with overpowered magic shit and stole all of your dragon skin and then they realized you weren't carrying anything other than dragon shit and an anti flame shield

chunckylover53

Ducksaws wrote:The last time I played runescape I didn't know there way anything but free trade and the wilderness was where you went to try to kill dragons until a bunch of douche mongers came and killed you with overpowered magic shit and stole all of your dragon skin and then they realized you weren't carrying anything other than dragon shit and an anti flame shield

I thought it was hilarious at the amount of people who only 3 item down there i mean if you need coin theres much more easy ways for it.

And yeah i just got an email about the free trade and wilderness... They know their game is dying and thats why they're going back on their own decisions about how it would cut down on real word traders.

Seriously it was like a 3k gold gap? or did they move it up to 30k? I forget but either way... That's hardly anything! Forget helping people you introduce or clan members or anything because you just can't.

They need to keep a close eye on people who are suspicious instead of fucking the whole community.

Duck

Duck

chunckylover53 wrote:
Ducksaws wrote:The last time I played runescape I didn't know there way anything but free trade and the wilderness was where you went to try to kill dragons until a bunch of douche mongers came and killed you with overpowered magic shit and stole all of your dragon skin and then they realized you weren't carrying anything other than dragon shit and an anti flame shield

I thought it was hilarious at the amount of people who only 3 item down there i mean if you need coin theres much more easy ways for it.

And yeah i just got an email about the free trade and wilderness... They know their game is dying and thats why they're going back on their own decisions about how it would cut down on real word traders.

Seriously it was like a 3k gold gap? or did they move it up to 30k? I forget but either way... That's hardly anything! Forget helping people you introduce or clan members or anything because you just can't.

They need to keep a close eye on people who are suspicious instead of fucking the whole community.

wow 3k? really? Back then my main source of income was mining 200 coal and selling it for 10k. That would've sucked if I had to go in increments of 3.3k or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum