the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I enable my Mic? BFBC2.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I enable my Mic? BFBC2. Empty How do I enable my Mic? BFBC2. 2010-10-16, 05:53

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

It's the basic 360 mic and I have it switched to the mic on position, but it doesn't work? Do I need to do something?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

iv always had problems with those, i bought 3 different "cheap" mics before getting a wireless

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

I borrowed it from my friend and he says it still works, but I don't know. I usually have it off (left position), but I was trying to talk with Lead Based Toys and khult earlier and it wouldn't even pick up. Weird.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Same, when I had them they never worked, I could hear everyone but they could never hear me. Once I got a wireless it was never a prob, but those xbox brand wired are crap. I saw you were playing harbor rush with use, unfortunately you were on the other team...

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Yeah, you almost knifed me, but shot me with the 870 instead.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah, I was close, but one of your team mates saw me so I had to kill him first, but then I thought you saw me so I just buckshot you as well...

Valukar

there's a mic glitch that happens rarely where the xbox decides that you aren't worthy of talking any more and you have to reset your xbox for it to work again.

or...

your nat might be moderate or strict which often results in people not being able to hear each other.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum