New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not gonna be on BFBC2 for a while...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Giving my friend his 360 back so I'll send in BFBC2 back in to gamefly. I'll probably get it back in time for Vietnam or the Patch since he just wants to beat Ace Combat and Mass Effect 1 & 2.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You're rank 40 and you don't own BC2 or a 360. Shocked

That's crazy man! I hope you get it back soon. I've only played with you a couple times.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Well, I borrowed his PS3 BFBC2. I'll tell you guys how it really is there compared to XBOX Live. Yeah he let me borrow his XBOX since mid summer because he's on Demon Souls or Blaz Blue. He misses his 360 now though.

It'll be fun to start over in BFBC2. Very Happy Especially knowing everything I do now.

StormEye

StormEye

From what I heard, PS3 players are WAY more casual / laid back.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

I've heard that, but I'll settle the argument of who's got the more overall skillful community. I'm sure it's the same overall, but we'll see. muahaha.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

*reads first post*

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

Damn it. I already spent $14.99 on the 360 for the VIP and maps when I don't even own the game. Now I'm forced to play with little variety or pay up. Sad

I just got paid and I'm already broke for having my guitar get set-up for .10s and for special ordering a pickup. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum