Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

This game is going to piss me off so much.

+2
Valukar
Kyuubey
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Just look at the cheap crap that people are using, RC cars?! A rocket that you can control?!?!? And not to mention the lack of recoil...

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

This game is going to piss me off so much. Not-sure-if-serious

Valukar

I'd say anything is a step in the right direction after MW2. And there is recoil btw.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

It looked like there was barely any... And the RC car thing, why did they put that in there? That seems like one of the cheapest things out there.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't see how it's any more cheap then a predator missile or anything else that can kill you.

Is this a joke or a troll topic Bla...>_>

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

They had exploding RC cars in Frontlines and nobody ever complained about them. Shit they had RC robots with machine guns built in and RC helicopters that were easier to control than the UAV.

I hate predator missiles too... And I'm serious!!! Maybe it's because I'm in a bad mood today or something but I have a feeling that this game is going to piss me off.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

We'll have to see. Depends on how easy they are to hear coming and destroy before they kill you.

Yeah... For some reason though after watching that video I do not want to get that game.

I too will not be picking it up. But the video did little to sway me either direction.

The RC-XD is actually really easy to kill. All somebody has to do is turn around and shoot it and it's really loud.

The predator type missile launcher is actually a better idea than an actual predator missile; it takes a longer killstreak to get them, they're not as powerful, and you have to launch them yourself from the ground.

Why won't you be picking it up?

And I'm still not happy about the RC and missile launcher.

They're really easy to counter, trust me. Not only that, but people won't be able to do bullshit to get the missile launcher; it takes a 7-8 killstreak to get, and it's really difficult to control.

The RC is only 3, but the explosion will only kill you if it's pretty much within a foot of you. It only will be really good killing snipers. As I've said before, if you're going to make a decision, watch some gameplay, and educate yourself first, before doing so, instead of going on gut feeling.

None of Black Ops gameplay has really impressed me to be honest. And if the RC is a 3 killstreak what is UAV at?

I think UAV is also 3. Black Ops still looks to be really fun, between the wager matches, new zombies with new zombie creatures, a good singleplayer that actually makes sense for the most part (vs. MW2 and BC2, which were totally ludicrous), theatre mode, killstreaks don't count towards other killstreaks, and a good MP balance for once.

If anything I'll get it for the zombies, and how would uav and RC both be at 3?

Just not interesting to me.

Oh, do you not like MP games?

I do. BC2 is great. I like Halo. COD games just give me the wrong vibe. I just don't enjoy them.

Oh, fair enough. One of the things I don't like about CoD is that it just seems so competitive all the time and I don't play games for that.

Still on the fence about this. Mw2 soiled COD and dont see to much improvment. My main issue is the community, I dont enjoy playing with little kids. Much less loud,.sailor mouthed and racsist kids. Call of Duty is full of them since MW1.

So true, there was this kid on CoD4 today who was trying to fake a Russian and like German accent all at once and he was so annoying I muted him, and I NEVER mute people... But yeah, the community ruins the game for me sadly because I love CoD, and I wish I could play without wanting to kick my own face.

Valukar

Bla125 wrote:Oh, fair enough. One of the things I don't like about CoD is that it just seems so competitive all the time and I don't play games for that.
People try to act like it's competitive but it's really, really, really not. On a real competitive level call of duty games are terrible.

I'm getting this game just because they got rid of the other god-perk. All that's left is to make sure there's no god gun this time around.

Yeah, I guess that I'll just pick this game up and try it out and if I don't like it I can bring it back within 7 days.

Valukar

The first couple months are always the best part of a new cod game anyways. Even MW2 was fun at first.

Lol I have never owned a CoD game for the first few months.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ingsmasher wrote:The first couple months are always the best part of a new cod game anyways. Even MW2 was fun at first.

Yeah, I had a ton of fun with it for quite awhile.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Never had fun with a CoD game. Not getting it. Hate the rage inducing shit it brings.
Never once found anything balanced or fair in a CoD game.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I'm also on the fence about it. I'll probably let everyone else play it for at least a month, hear what people think, and then maybe I'll look at it.
So is stopping power out?

Yes, SP is out, and Treyarch has talked more about balancing the game, and making it fun and fair than anything. I have a feeling it will be better than MW2 (for sure, lol) and WaW, and maybe even CoD4.

Coupy

Coupy

No Game can be as worse as MW2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum