+2
Same
Epyk MD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my employees piss me off. Empty my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 10:35

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Guy is due in at 7. I call at 9, get accused of changing the schedule. Tells me that he KNOWS he only worked 16 hours this week, and that I better ft my shit straight .... after mentally throwing him from through a window I reminded him that he called off for all that 16 hours this week and even if i did, why would it matter (i didnt change it) and that ill reflect that in next weeks schedule ...
so here I am a person short, and highly agitated.

/rant

2my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 10:54

Same

Same

Isn't there any one else you could hire that aren't lazy bums? D: I hate people like that who try to lie so they don't have to go to school.

3my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 11:04

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Unfortunately its campus ....I get lazy frat boys/girls or lazier scene kids (only live on campus to party with the students.

4my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 11:10

sheep

sheep

I hate mine too!

Honestly, I don't understand how some people can find it so hard to go to work, and then to do their job when they're actually there. Apparently that's really hard though. Especially if you only have to work 16 hours a whole week. That's freakin' cake work!

Sorry your a person short. That always blows wads.

5my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 11:22

Same

Same

Can I swap places with him? I'd like to work and earn some moneh o_O

6my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 11:34

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Got reliable trans continental transportation?

7my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 12:18

Same

Same

Awesome MD wrote:Got reliable trans continental transportation?

Uhhh, about that.. D:
No.

8my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 12:20

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Calling off on your first day?

9my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 12:23

Same

Same

Awesome MD wrote:Calling off on your first day?

Nope because you hasn't even hired me yet D:

10my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 12:25

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Paperworks all done, gonna look bad on your resume sir!

11my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 13:17

Damn, that sucks. Sad

It always pisses me off whenever I try to get a job. It's always the dumbasses that get hired instead of the people who actually want the job for some reason, then they get fired really soon anyways.

12my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-07, 13:18

I think there's some secret power dumbasses have to look like good employees, lol.

13my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-08, 00:38

fighter4u

fighter4u

Then just fire the kid, unless its hard for you to find new workers.

14my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-08, 01:54

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

im sure epyk would get people lining up to get that job in this economy....

15my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-08, 14:01

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

I work 48 hours a week and what is this...

16my employees piss me off. Empty Re: my employees piss me off. 2010-11-08, 14:07

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

fighter4u wrote:Then just fire the kid, unless its hard for you to find new workers.

it will just be a douche clone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum