the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call of Duty, random discussion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grenades are fine; I have a feeling that you must've never played a lot of CoD. Even though BC2's grenade launchers aren't that OP, getting killed by one makes me rage instantaneously, no matter how good of a mood I was in. Grenade launchers are fucking gay in Call of Duty.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i only use grenade launchers when im assault. for blowing up walls mainly

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I played MW2 from launch until a bit after BC2 came out.
It was getting to the point that half the players in a match used danger close, one man army and the noob tube. It was starting to get fairly irritating, but I don't remember really raging about it.

BC2 you practically have to hit them with it if you're not using explosive upgrade.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

and explosive upgrade = no mag ammo = less kill

so glad black ops is taking away stopping power

It's annoying when that's all you die to, from a whole team of people doing it. In CoD4, it was pretty bad for a while, and WaW (never nearly as bad), but in MW2, it was just stupid. It's just the fact that you know you're getting killed by somebody who isn't good enough to kill you with an actual weapon, so they have to noob tube. It's not the same in BC2, but much like the M16, getting hit/killed by it invokes rage because of bullshit in CoD.

Also, I didn't really have a problem with SP and Juggernaut, but I'm really happy to see them both gone, because the only Tier 2 perks worth picking were always: Juggernaut, SP, and UAV Jammer. If you didn't have one of those, you were at a disadvantage to anybody who was, so you couldn't really customize that much.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i liked hardline, and i have to pick sp and mag ammo cause i feel crippled without it

Well, I was talking about CoD4, but yes, even in MW2, you were crippled without Danger Close, SP, or Cold-Blooded. They seem to have fixed that now. Damn it. I'm getting excited to play. xD

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i know right? u gonna do campaign or mp first? or even zombs?

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Well, I was talking about CoD4, but yes, even in MW2, you were crippled without Danger Close, SP, or Cold-Blooded. They seem to have fixed that now. Damn it. I'm getting excited to play. xD

Nah, Lightweight Pro was pretty useful for a run n gun SMG class, because the quick bring up + a dropshot could rape most campers.

I probably couldn't do that anymore because I haven't played MW2 since like March, but I used to do that, lol.

Lightweight was for Commando fags though. Those two perks always went hand in hand...so glad Treyarch is actually working to get rid of BS.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

well... are u?

Am I what?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I like lightweight..... you callin me a fag????

Oh shit, sorry. I'm going to play the campaign first; I always play Campaign first on any game, regardless.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Some cop movie reference wrote:i know right? u gonna do campaign or mp first? or even zombs?

that

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

marathon>lightweight

If you run Commando with it...yes DRGN. Bonus faggy points if you have a pistol Tac-Knifed too! xD

Some cop movie reference wrote:marathon>lightweight

They're in different tiers, so you can use both, which is why it's ridiculous.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:Lightweight was for Commando fags though. Those two perks always went hand in hand...so glad Treyarch is actually working to get rid of BS.

What funny is that my SMG class absolutely raped Commando n00bs. That class was specifically for commando lobbies.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I play campaign when MP servers are lagging or down.

I was thinking today that it will be nice because most of the kiddies will more than likely have to wait till Xmas to get the game.

You callin me a fag Kitsune?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

or if u abused the care package marker u get a x2 multiplier

Majora1988

Majora1988

Some cop movie reference wrote:or if u abused the care package marker u get a x2 multiplier

That was annoying, but not nearly as annoying as pre-path akimbo 1887s. Those were absolute bullshit, Javelin glitch was funny though.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Lightweight/marathon was mostly what I used.

Dual smg's + never, ever stop running + claymores = shit loads of fun and tons of wins.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

still dont know how to do that...

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:If you run Commando with it...yes DRGN. Bonus faggy points if you have a pistol Tac-Knifed too! xD

As teasing you, yes. Really, no.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn it you called me a fag................

Derailed this topic has lol.

Yeah, pretty much, I guess I'll lock it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Metalzoic wrote:Lightweight/marathon was mostly what I used.

Dual smg's + never, ever stop running + claymores = shit loads of fun and tons of wins.

This. Only when I was screwing around.

When I put my try-hard pants on:

TAR-21
PP-2000

Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power
Ninja/Sit Rep

Pred/Harrier/AC-130 or
Harrier/Pave Low/AC-130

Routinely went 40-5/6 with that. Now I suck at Call of Duty though.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I don't even know what happened in this topic. I saw the end and thought I would troll kitsune some.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Who locked this topic? Derailment does not mean locking.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Actually now that I remember I used: Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Ninja Pro together.

My god that was fun.

Looks like in the new one I can't marathon and ninja at the same time.

I'll probably use Lightweight, Steady Aim, Marathon & dual MAC-11's. If I go with my hyperactive play style again. All this BC2 might make me more tactical this time around though. We'll see.

Metalzoic wrote:Actually now that I remember I used: Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Ninja Pro together.

My god that was fun.

Looks like in the new one I can't marathon and ninja at the same time.

I'll probably use Lightweight, Steady Aim, Marathon & dual MAC-11's. If I go with my hyperactive play style again. All this BC2 might make me more tactical this time around though. We'll see.

The game takes no skill though; what seperates the men from the boys is CoD4.

Also, whoever unlocked the topic, I'm just going to completely delete; thank you for showing me no respect when I actually am doing my job. >: /

35Call of Duty, random discussion Empty Call of Duty, random discussion 2010-10-26, 17:18

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Whenever I'd play MW2 split-screen with my bros, I'd use akimbo P90s and poop on them. Felt like I was playing Goldeneye all over again. cheers

Last edited by MEGA MILK on 2010-10-26, 17:20; edited 1 time in total

Is that how ya do it?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yep.

HA! Technology can never fool me (well...maybe)

Anyways, my favourite CoD4 setup, just for pissing people off, was:

P90 + ACOG
Desert Eagle

Bandolier/Stun x3
Juggernaut
Steady Aim

Cry me a river quickscopers.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:HA! Technology can never fool me (well...maybe)

Anyways, my favourite CoD4 setup, just for pissing people off, was:

P90 + ACOG
Desert Eagle

Bandolier/Stun x3
Juggernaut
Steady Aim

Cry me a river quickscopers.

Jug makes quikscopers rage so hard, I love it.

My favorite CoD 4 class is:

AK-47 naked
Bando
Jug or SP
Dead Silence/Deep Impact

Raep.

That's one of my favourites too (minus Juggernaut, I only use SP). The AK is such a wonderful gun.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:That's one of my favourites too (minus Juggernaut, I only use SP). The AK is such a wonderful gun.

I use Jug in M40 lobbies. It completely ruins the M40 bug, and makes the kiddies rage so hard.

If I used Juggernaut, it was with the M60 or P90.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:If I used Juggernaut, it was with the M60 or P90.

Jug works pretty well with the AK, it is still a 4 shot kill with jug. M60 is better, but I don't always feel like LMGing it up.

But the M60 makes you want to laugh maniacly. Sad

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:But the M60 makes you want to laugh maniacly. Sad

No, but the RPD makes me laugh Manically, lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum