the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

BO last night after DL left.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BO last night after DL left. Empty BO last night after DL left. 2010-11-17, 09:23

Tater

Tater

Played for a couple hours on some CTF and for the most part we won every game. DL with his diving flag captures! LOLS...

So i decided to play some zombies with another friend of mine and after doing the first level and DYING. I changed the level and realized, Fucking a right you can play Dead ops coop! I musta played that for an hour before calling it a night. Absolutely awesome top down shooter for the lulz.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA yea I love CTF and I feel like this is one mode I am really good at! Except for that one game on Summit! Holy shit I think I only had one flag cap and that was all our team got that game. Glad I go to play with you last night Derp!

Tater

Tater

yeah last night was fun. Having some competent randoms was nice too, that actually communicated.

I don't think we had more than 1 guy yelling constantly at anytime in our games either.

I was worried not being in a party chat was gonna bring on people trash talking and slurs of absolute nonsense over the mic, but that never happened. Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea those other two guys where pretty good. I tried letting that other guy get the flag because he said he needed 2 flag caps, but he just wasn't getting it done. And when we where tied I had to step up and take it for the win. I don;t care if my kd is .000001 but I don;t like to loose a match though!

Tater

Tater

I remember the guy saying that but he wasn't really trying to get into their base.

My kdr is only good when i'm defending. I had a few game last night where i hung back to defend the flag and i went 15-5 and one match 35-17. that jungle level i got my attack helicopter after using my Invisa-class sniper.

m14 w/silencer/acog
1911 w/silencer
semtex
willy pete
claymore
ghost
war lord
ninja

I killed 12 in a row with this class on that jungle level last night before running absolutely out of ammo. and my chopper killed 4 more for me.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice!!!! I don't have it in me to sit back. It's an important role though and I am glad you kicked ass doing it! I have to be up in the enemy's face and going for the flag! I take the fight to dem bahstads!!! HAHA Really I just don't have the patience to sit back for more than a few seconds before I need to do something!

I FUCKING LOVE the tac insertion!

Tater

Tater

Yea i'm gonna make a defensive class.

Something with the m60. so when i play in your games you attack, I defend with the POWA!!!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sad Damn you people! I can't afford black ops! stop doing this to me!

I might just sell Halo and some other game to get BO, but I don't have time enough for BO and NV so I'm still stuck

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Halo has died for me...... BO is alot of fun I think! I'll be coming back for some BC2 fun when the map packs hit the street though.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah Halo was just a short intermission it turned out. I don't have plans to play it much anymore, every once in a while I think about it, but when it comes down to it BC2 is just way better

Tater

Tater

I won't be trading in Reach. It WILL remain in my library.

Terry whenever ya can get BO. I was very skeptical but i'm enjoying it to the point where i don't give a flying F about my "KDR".

Zombies is a blast as always and the new Dead ops arcade style shooter is a hoot as well.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I have yet to play zombies with anyone.

I like the wager match when I am by myself.

Tater

Tater

BTW dl i just saw your corporal hicks actor in Abyss on tv last night.

That guys been in alot of top rated movies.

Abyss
Terminator
Aliens

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

He's a bad ass mo fo!!!!

HAHa D, and Mills changed up again so I am playing along. You should be bishop Derp!

Tater

Tater

I can't change this stuff at work...

Plus i'd have to search the web for pics. maybe when i get home i'll mess with it.

Next we need some Predator characters...

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I think I can change it for ya if you want me to Derp,.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum