New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patch coming soon?!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patch coming soon?!  Empty Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 14:41

Well, we know that there is suppose to be a patch for BF soon. But, 360 hasn't gotten it yet.

Here is the Info i just found:

Daniel Matros, Global Battlefield Community Manager at DICE, announced today that an update for the Multiplayer modes in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is on its way in the coming days.

The update contains multiple changes, mainly towards infantry and vehicle weapons. The update is also in preparation for the upcoming "VIP Map Pack 7" and "Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam".

Here is the list of the changes and fixes in the update:

Here is a complete list of all the fixes in this update:

- Acog and Red dot scope now equippable on MK-14 and G3.

- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.

- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.

- Fixed a bug where Vehicle Countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.

- Reduced the reload time for Vehicle Countermeasures.

- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.

- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.

- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.

- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.

- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.

- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.

- Fixed a C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.

- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.

- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.

- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.

- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMGs.

- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.

- Slightly increased the damage of the UH6

An exact date has not been announced, but with the PS3 version of the update being applied tonight, the Xbox 360 update should be on its way very soon.

Last edited by Winston Zeddemore on 2010-11-27, 14:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited color for ease of reading.)

2Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 14:44

I appreciate the kind thought of posting this, but this has been known for a while. Sad

Thanks for posting anyways though. Smile

3Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:06

I have known about it for a while also, someone posted this a while back. This post come to my attention because the person that posted this. Posted it 3 days ago. We know that it has come to the PC already. Well, at the bottom of this post. It come out on the ps3 the day of the post, which would have been November 24 2010. I was hoping someone knew if they have mentioned when the 360 version is coming or if someone has gotten on the past day or so and got a update? Laughing

4Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:14

I hope it comes out soon on the 360, but I'm not sure of the day it does.

5Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:25

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's coming this week and VIP 7 hopefully shortly after both 360 and PS3 have it.
The patch actually has Vietnam and VIP 7 in it.

6Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:26

I may actually try BC2 again after the patch is released; I'm kind of excited, actually. Maybe I'll have to record some gameplay and put it up?

7Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:37

So, they pretty much are releasing Vietnam and the patch with it? That sucks bigtime! Mad

8Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:43

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't know when They are actually releasing them. But the patch is over 1700 megs, contains Vietnam achievements and some sort of references to VIP 7.

Kinda like they did with Onslaught. It was included in a patch, but didn't unlock for purchase for a few weeks.

9Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 15:47

Well I assume that VIP 7 is going to come alongside the patch when we get it, it was first-scheduled for release the Tuesday after Black Ops came out and its been delayed ever since.

And yeah the update is going to be massive since it has Vietnam, Map Pack 7 and every change they made attached apparently.

10Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-27, 17:36

Well, at least it seems to be worth it. I like a lot of changes they are doing to the game. Especially the 50% less damage to the MCOM's. But, lets hope that we will get the patch very soon! bounce

11Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-28, 03:11

Valukar

If I download this update, will I be able to delete the other multiplayer update from my hard drive?

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

12Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-28, 03:14

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Word on the street is this thursday

13Patch coming soon?!  Empty Re: Patch coming soon?! 2010-11-28, 19:08

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Ingsmasher wrote:If I download this update, will I be able to delete the other multiplayer update from my hard drive?
Probably not. :/ EA and DICE want to own your hard drive, it seems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum