Same
Dropped Da Soap
B PEGASUS
StormEye
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StormEye

StormEye

since I was playing regulars who would smack my face with ammo most of the time.

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

That's a nice feeling. Unfortunately I have never experienced such a wonderful surprise....

StormEye

StormEye

It was hilarious at one point someone said

"That is not MY ammo box, I'm not getting any points off of it!"

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ha. That is funny.

Same

Same

Nice, atleast they care for you. Whenever I throw an Ammo Box, they run away from it either because they think it's a bomb or they don't need ammo when they've thrown three motion sensors the same way =/

Tater

Tater

*raises hand!

OH OH i helped with this last night. *crosses hands in front of self and twists slowly batting eyes. I did good...

Wacco

I wish this were a common occurrence Sad

polerawkaveros

polerawkaveros

I find it hard to believe that it's not. I just got the ammo box for Assault and I always drop ammo boxes whenever a firefight is near me.

hereticcivic

hereticcivic

when attacking i drop boxes at common points so everyone passing can get some. FREE POINTS ZOMG

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/hereticcivic

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

they should let peoples through down two ammos at a time so skilled people can pick up the slack

TheGM

TheGM

You are welcome.

chocoholic93

chocoholic93

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm on the non american team and find myself out of ammo (quite often, love the m1 garand) and I follow my team mates press back like 5 times, get annoyed knife them, and they just keep running away because they don't understand russian.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Lol last night on Isla defence. As soon as the match started I was up there feeding Storm motion mines and destroying wookies. Got 14 kills before pulling out Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum