We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you want to see in TESV

+2
MEGA MILK
Wacco
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things you want to see in TESV Empty Things you want to see in TESV 2010-12-15, 02:40

Wacco

I really want the world to feel more alive. I want cities to be more populated, bigger, and feel like they're real cities. Fable got this down pretty well, it would be nice to see in TESV.

Also, as I saw pointed out on the GFAQ's Skyrim Board, you haven't been able to have beards on your character yet. This needs to be fixed.

Much better graphics and a good leveling system.

Wacco

Oh! Oh! Oh! And, although some might disagree, the small addition of multiplayer. I would love for dueling in an arena. It would be an awesome way to show off your character to others. Other than that, no multiplayer, it would ruin the Elder Scrolls experience. But I think that would be really cool to add.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Spears, polearms, crossbows, Akaviri, unfucked leveling system, beards, ungimped bows, lots of VAs, and good animation and writing.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I want Bioware to do the Script and Bethesda to do the gameplay Very Happy

Valukar

better character animations, not so glitchy hitboxes, umm maybe a more broad skill system that makes your character somewhat unique

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maiq the Liar as a companion like the Annoying Fan Very Happy

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

Unbroken leveling
A world where enemies and loot DON'T level with you
More interesting combat
More visually inspired game world

TheGM

TheGM

Hmmm lets see I wanna see HOLY SHIT IT IS B PEGAS*falls down stairs*

.........................what they said...

and more cowbell...ugh.

Last edited by TheGM on 2010-12-17, 10:48; edited 1 time in total

I always felt that the leveling system in Oblivion was complained about as much as the save system in DR1. It's not THAT bad.

I'd like to see facial hair too. Stuff to make you really unique.

B PEGASUS

B PEGASUS

TheGM (Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 am) wrote:Hmmm lets see I wanna see HOLY SHIT IT IS BE PEGAS*falls down stairs*

.........................what they said...

and more cowbell...ugh.

LOL Hey! Yeah, I haven't been around here much lately, have I?

Frostbyrn (Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 am) wrote:I want Bioware to do the Script and Bethesda to do the gameplay Very Happy

I support this.

Wacco

Yea, I'm all for the making a character unique. In Oblivion it felt like it was hard to make a really unique character. Any character could be good at any skill, so going for a special build or something was pretty much worthless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum