+4
sheep
Ars Diaboli
Heebs
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

All DA discussion should go in one thread, as it has no room.

I love this game! For being such an rpg nerd im a total idiot waiting so long to play this gem.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

This is a good game! Played it for awhile but never beat it! I need to get back into it. Everytime I would play someone would send me a BC2 request and i would get sucked in.

I love the story. Its a nerd fan fest! I love how Bioware can bring a world to life.

Heebs

Heebs

i cannot wait for Dragon Age 2, even though i am a little miffed they took out the other races as an option, but made it more like Mass Effect and such. i am reserving judgment, but i really enjoyed playing through all the different storylines.

i wanted to get the other DLC, like Witch Hunt and Leliana's Song. i am pretty sure i've got alll of the DLC other than that, though. fun times.

Im thinking of getting witch hunt cus I want my baby!

Heebs

Heebs

i know, i went the Alistair route with that one. i wanna know what the hell is going on with all that noise, lol

and Zevran scares me >.>

I am gonna finish Origins today, and start Awakening. Im a human warrior, two handed beserker. Loghain got rocked lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The only DLC I bought was the haunted castle or whatever that gave you te chest for storage. A lot of people gave it flack for not being open world like elderscrolls but the story in Dragonage is soooo much better!

I just have return to ostager(amazing loot, I just use cailins armor and duncand weapons), and awkening.

Also heebs- I got double crossed by zevran. After joing me, he later attacked me again with his buddies. He is now dead, and probably darkspawn food lol.

Heebs

Heebs

the story in DA is freaking amazing. i always wished they would have done a bit more with the mage storyline, and made your fem. character able to flirt with Cullen more or something like that. dropped the ball a little bit.

same with the Dalish storyline, should've been able to choose whether or not you knock boots with Tamlen, like they did for the female dwarf and Gorim.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Interesting........ I don't ever use Zevran in my parties. He just sits at camp. Same with wynne. I don;t like wynne at all.

I always use sten, morrigan and leliana almost exclusivley. Sometimes ill bring Oghren instead of Sten.

Heebs

Heebs

dude. i ALWAYS have Wynne in my party. she heals fantastically, even if she is a crotchety old bitch lol

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Have you got Shale? I like Shale. He is a bad mo fo!

Heebs

Heebs

i haven't played with Shale all that much, i got the Stone Prisoner DLC shortly after i beat the game for the 2nd time, so i didn't do much with it.

i love Oghren, though. he is hilarious.

Shale is actually a "she" btw...

Anyway, Morrigan is my favorite. Everyone thinks she's a bitch, but I like that about her.
Alistair is awesome, too.

Heebs

Heebs

i love Alistair, he is my favorite.

I turned Morrigan into a healer very easily. If you focus her stats on magic, and healing powers, you can get her to Wynnr level by level 10

Heebs

Heebs

that is what my boyfriend always did, turned Morrigan into a Healer. but i cannot stand her, she is a bitch to the extreme, so i choose to have Wynne instead lol

Honestly I cant stand Alistair. Hes so whiny, and a total puss about taking the crown Sad

Heebs

Heebs

Alistair can be a whiner at times, i agree, but he's funnier than hell. and a lot better choice than freaking Zevran, the little Puss 'n Boots wannabe Antonio Banderas ripoff! oy vey! lol

How many total endings are in origins?

Yea again, screw Zevran!

Heebs

Heebs

i think it is something like four? maybe five.

Geez! Wont be getting that cheevo soon. Probably race and class dependent I bet.

Heebs

Heebs

probably more or less if you were evil or good, etc. etc.

i've only ever beaten it two different ways, i should go back in and beat it one more time for kicks.

The only other race I could be is Elven. I cant take the dwarves seriously. I found thier whole politic quest hilarious. Crazy midgets.

Heebs

Heebs

did you notice how the dwarves have exactly same length of arms as a human? but their legs are hella short? lol

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I'm playing it right now and loving it. I'm almost done with my first playthrough and will go through the DLC too.

I actually want to go through all of the origins <.< I don't know if I'll have the time for it.

Symbolic47 wrote:The only other race I could be is Elven. I cant take the dwarves seriously. I found thier whole politic quest hilarious. Crazy midgets.

Same. It will be hard for me to use one as a main character, I can't take them seriously. They are like comic relief only.

Edit: Damn, Alistar is pissed off after
Spoiler:

Heebs

Heebs

Alistair can be a whiner if you don't toughen him up early in the game, like so:

Spoiler:

everything is much nicer if you do.

sheep

sheep

I need to finish playing with my other character. ><

I preordered the new one today. So excited.

Heebs

Heebs

ihu! i want to preorder DA2! Sad

sheep

sheep

Do it. I did it on line at gamestop for in store pick up, get the shiny extras but don't have to pay til I pick it up WIN

Heebs

Heebs

i think i will solicit my boyfriend for a pre-order. maybe if i am extra nice it might happen... lol

Whats the official date of DA2? Anyone know?

sheep

sheep

I believe it is the 8th of March. At least that's what they told me when I ordered.

That gives me plenty of time:)

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I just completed Witch Hunt. It wasn't particularly enlightening, but at least better than just leaving me in the dark.

I think I'll put the game down for a while and play some other things. Too much RPG for a whole week. I'll get back to the rest of the DLC later.

Heebs

Heebs

too much RPG!? there is no such thing!

or maybe that's just my philosophy? LOL

You can never have to much RPG.

Heebs

Heebs

Sym, you the man. *highfives*

*high five*

Rpg is my favorite genre!FPS would be second though

sheep

sheep

I love me some RPG. I like hack n' slashing my way through enemies. At least then I don't have to worry about running out of ammo. Unless your weapon breaks. ><

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I love them too, ever since I was like 10 or something. But after playing Dragon Age for 8 days straight, I need a break haha.

You know what pisses me off? All my fucking allies jack my xp. Grrrrr ill charge in, do all the work, and then one of my retarded allies takes one swipe and takes it all! Rage7

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's why I love Dragon Age and Mass Effect having a shared experience pool.

I remember playing through Final Fantasy 6, using a single party of awesome members just to have some other character forced on my party almost at the end of the game. Not much you can do against end-game monsters with a level 10 character.

I could be wrong, but I dont think xp is shared. Xp pops over the party members head who strikes the final blow. And as far as ive been able to tell is not shared.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

It must be shared. I never used half of the characters I recruited, and they leveled up anyway. At the end of the game, I had Sten at level 19 and I never once had him in my party.

sheep

sheep

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's share too due that. Have you cycled through the level up screen when in camp? People not in your party level up too.

Ok im having glitched cheevos- I have killed over 1400 darkspawn with my level 31 warrior, yet no cheevos for killing 250,500 and 100/ darkspawn. Wtf? Has this happened to any of you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum