Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Started playing Awakening.

Spoiler:

Twitchy

Twitchy

I should probably finish this game. I played 8 hours the first day I got it, and haven't touched it since due to homework and studying for exams D:

sheep

sheep

I dunno there Sym, never pay attention to the cheevos.

I did notice a glitch that while playing a rogue, it wasn't collecting the money I picked up, but if I had another party member pick up the money, it would add it to my total wealth.

zachattack46

zachattack46

Has anyone tried the witch hunt dlc trying to decide between that and the shadowbroker one for me2. Oh and chuck the number on the achievement is wrong I believe it's been a while since I got it but I ended up getting it early in my 2nd playthrough.

shadow broker all the way

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I liked Witch Hunt, but I don't have ME2 so I have no idea what Shadowbroker is.

That said, Witch Hunt is short. It does seem to have a decent amount of possible endings though. If you like Morrigan, go for it. If you hate her, and don't care about some more answers, just skip it and look for the spoilers on the internet.

Shadow Broker is loaded with content for 800 msp.

budha_monks

budha_monks

Hey the dl content for dragon age is on sale. Should I purchase witch hunt, lielani, or that garrak (I know I'm not spelling it right) dl or just pass on them? I have the other ones minus awakening and the dark spawn one.

sheep

sheep

It's on sale!? Wheeee. I'm only missing Witch Hunt and Garrak (not really interested in the darkspawn one).

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Damn nice to know! I'll have to go download me some Dragonage DLC tonight!

Yea the sale rules. I got 4 DLC's for 800 msp! Woot!

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I <3 Dragon Age. I cant wait for DA2

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

sheep wrote:It's on sale!? Wheeee. I'm only missing Witch Hunt and Garrak (not really interested in the darkspawn one).

I felt so bad when (Darkspawn DLC spoiler)
Spoiler:

sheep

sheep

I forgot about this! I need to get back on the box and check it out.

I really like Darkspawn Chronicles. But so far, besides Awakening, all the DLC's have been really short.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum