Keyser Söze
Ante
The Adli Corporation
Zillah
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zillah

Zillah

White pass Rush, he got 14 of my tags unanswered...

Mad

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i've only played with Khult for a few matches, he has 11 of my tags... Rolling Eyes

Ante

Ante

This is probably the one thing I don't miss about playing with you guys. Tag hunting is so weak.

I've only played against him once. I got his tag once. He never got mine. I hope I never play him again.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Bravo Zillah, way to go.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

The most frusterating thing about it is that is should be easy to stop. but somehow he always does it.

I don't go tag hunting, if your not paying attention I MIGHT stab you, but you will have about a 50%/50% chance of me deciding to shoot instead. Its such a simple thing, and it should just be another death but I grow tired of it. I actually avoid big groups of SeC because of this reason.

Ante

Ante

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

There are quite a few who felt that way. Tater for one, FrOst2 left for that reason as well. It's kinda fun to stab your friends or whatever, but playing the game in order to do so is just annoying.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

zillah whats his total on you now? casue... DAM
i wanna out stab khult, need 26 unanswered to even it out. its gotta be his connection.near perfect. he is SO fulll of shit when he says he rubber knifes.

maybe i can pulll some rage outta him

Ante

Ante

I didn't even know fr0st2 was gone. Damn.

Zillah

Zillah

1fnbighen wrote:zillah whats his total on you now? casue... DAM
i wanna out stab khult, need 26 unanswered to even it out. its gotta be his connection.near perfect. he is SO fulll of shit when he says he rubber knifes.

maybe i can pulll some rage outta him

i dont even know anymore... somewhere between 110 and 130.

I have about 65 of his i believe.

He's the only person i actually tag hunt, otherwise tag hunting is just way too frustrating for me

Ante

Ante

Does Khult even play on the same team as you guys anymore?

Zillah

Zillah

oftten time he does, but last night it was like 12 v 4, so he switched sides to even things out, then everybody in the lobby left so it was about 2 v 2 by the end

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

most times its squad dm or balancing if its alot v a little but khult doesnt try to join the enemy team otherwise

Zillah

Zillah

At least he's not a dick about it, because he so easily could be. If he wanted to he could probably have like 200-300 of my tags by now.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

khult has no emotions, hes a computer program

Zillah

Zillah

i was in a party with him for a couple hours, and i thought it was just me and him. at one point he knifed me off the UAV and i said something like 'i had a feeling you were there'. then i hear someone singing really loudly "Its more than a feeling, MORE THAN A FEELING!". i was like, 'jeeeez khult! youre singing?!'

little did i know private grey had ninja's into the party, i was very disappointed...

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol i want to hear khult sing. when i get 26 unanswered and make him my bitch .he'll sing all day

Ante

Ante

1fnbighen wrote:khult has no emotions, hes a computer program

Khult is actually Microsoft Sam.

Ante

Ante

Double post.

"This is revenge for making me make all those strange helicopter noises! Ha!"

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

we have to make him say "Soi" and roflcopter

Ante

Ante

Why!? Why was I programmed to feel pain!?

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

becuase your knife can cut the moon in half from venus says the programmer

Zillah

Zillah

"you can be on atacama desert, and khult can be on valparaiso, and he'll STILL get your tags!"

Ante

Ante

That must be it. People don't account suicide here, Khult just gets their tags IRL. We're all fucked.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Lol I know the feeling Zillah. Plus I agree tag hunting is lame.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It does have it's moments though.

Zillah

Zillah

its fun when youre having a good night. when youre not, its absolutely infuriating. the only time i rage

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It only annoys me when it's laggy. Quite a thing getting stabbed by someone who is facing away from you.

Ante

Ante

The Homing Knife is especially funny on PC. You can lock on to someone 6 feet away and it doesn't matter where they are when you finish the stab animation, they die. I've stabbed several people through those concrete barriers and it's lulz every time.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

khult does get RKS, its just it compensates by giving him random 8ft lunges Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum