Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I got drunk or the first time last night.

+17
Ron Swanson
HydrasBreath ♜
Keyser Söze
StormEye
chunckylover53
Metalzoic
Kaitlynn
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
MEGA MILK
The Adli Corporation
Ars Diaboli
menacinglemon
Chewy
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Duck
Dropped Da Soap
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Was hanging out at my friend Dani's house, and for some reason she really wanted to see what kind of drunk I would be.

So after tons of coaxing she talked me into it.

Apparently, according to her shes amazed at how well I could take my liquor for my first time.
Considering she made me watch Sherlock and made me play a drinking game where we drank when he said anything smart or witty.

I don't know the name of the Spiced vodka she had me drinking from, but her family is from rusiia.
And this shit was apparently the stuff her mom usees tio get hammered since she can drink a bottle of vodka a day basically and had a cohol lvl of 55

drank almost half of thie 1 liter bottle before anything happened to me. I finally got drunk halfway into the second episode.

i remember most of it all i know is im a paralegic drunk. she kinda babbied me all night since i couldnt move at all exept my arms which i kept bashin mu face ith

and....she kisd me,, but i barelt remember that

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And my head hurts and i have no tylenol

im still groggy, sorry for my lack of spelling

Duck

Duck

i didnt know there were such things as drunk paraplegics

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I honestly dude, could not move. I could kinda roll over and shit but that was about it.

I remember most of the night, but its very fuzzy. Like I remember her forcing me to lay on her bed constanstantly cause I kept trying to roll off and crap.

but I didn;t like it. I hate feeling helpless and it was kind of....embaressing since she literally babied me till i sobered up and held me up and all that.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

She just wanted to get you drunk to rape you.

Chewy

Chewy

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:She just wanted to get you drunk to rape you.

This.

Also everyone is a paraplegic drunk if they drink enough. You just drank way too much.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It was my first time drinking too, so that might have had a part of it.

And Kalei, according to her, she was doing her best to stay away from me, but also had to keep me from hurting myself. Because she said shes gets a bit..rowdy when shes drunk. And she regretted even kissing me since I couldn;t do anything

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That just means she's into some rough kinky shit.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah she would have totally banged you if you could move and shit.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

It was certainly an experience I will say that.

Just one im not too keen on doing again, or at least so soon.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Chewy wrote:Yeah she would have totally banged you if you could move and shit.

That is your tombstone quote....mad me laugh instantly.

Also when drinking sitting down....drinking lots of alcohol sitting down.....standing up is one of the weirdest feelings...you don't feel the booze as much but when you stand bam...hits ya.    

EDIT: Was the vodka http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyatizvyozdnaya or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolichnaya_vodka (had this one when in St. Petersburg, Russia, also my store sells it.)

Side note... Canadians store our vodka in crystal skulls http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Head_Vodka

But seriously paraplegic.... damn drank to much

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

I'm with Kalei and Chewy here. She basically reversed the whole "dude makes girl get drunk to fuck her". The difference being that she seemed to not really like the idea of actually taking advantage of you in the end. She probably expected you to make a move while being a bit drunk.

Never been drunk, personally. See no point.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I honestly never planned on drinking, ever. Because of a huge alcohol problem that runs in the men of my family.

But she talked me into it, and I only agreed because unlike the past 4 generations of men in my family, I haven't been to jail or done drugs and other crap. So I figured I should have the will power to control my self in the future.

But yeah, I don't know if that was her intent. But she seemed really regretful that she even kissed me in the first place.
And she kept sayiing things how she prays I forget everything in the morning. Well, I didnt

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i think the term you are looking for is paraletic/paralytic, not paraplegic Razz

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Ars Diaboli wrote:I'm with Kalei and Chewy here. She basically reversed the whole "dude makes girl get drunk to fuck her". The difference being that she seemed to not really like the idea of actually taking advantage of you in the end. She probably expected you to make a move while being a bit drunk.

Never been drunk, personally. See no point.

Pretty much what it comes down to. She was hoping for some action, saw you weren't making a move, went for it, then figured out how drunk you really were, then just felt bad about it.

The point of drinking is to have fun

Or to relax

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

That's kinda something I don't understand.
I can relax and/or have fun without drinking. Sometimes I drink some vodka or whisky just because I like the flavor, but that's about it.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Sounds like you had a great time.

Ars Diaboli wrote:That's kinda something I don't understand.
I can relax and/or have fun without drinking. Sometimes I drink some vodka or whisky just because I like the flavor, but that's about it.

So can I....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you should of been cheesy and be like "don't regret the kiss I really liked it" or something Razz

but damn dude you probably drank way too much,guess it just all hit you at once.

No such thing as drinking too much

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

She fucking roofied him! Very Happy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

The only reason she probably regrets kissing you is because you were so drunk, not because she kissed you.

Last edited by MissSym on 2013-07-21, 20:04; edited 1 time in total

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I honestly never planned on drinking, ever. Because of a huge alcohol problem that runs in the men of my family.

This was the reason I didnt start drinking at first

Nothing fun about realizing you have given the girl your with a blackeye in the morning

Fucking Uncles

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

get less drunk with her again. she obviously wants it but doesnt want it with a guy who cant move, cause thats a bit rapey.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I honestly dude, could not move. I could kinda roll over and shit but that was about it.

You could roll over and shit? I hope you didn't shit. If you did and kept rolling around that would make a big mess.

No wonder she regretted kissing you.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Haha Metal, I didnt crap myself. I had control of my bowels the whole time. 

It was still a weird experience. Kinda a weird feeling having her hold me most of the time to keep my from falling off the bed or hurting myself. I remember most of last night, but its really fuzzy. But I remember her holding me in her arms for like an hour, just making me lay with my back on her chest. 

I hung out with her today, but there were other friends around, so I really didnt bring anything up.

chunckylover53

Aww yeah Soap is gonna get fucked soon!

StormEye

StormEye

Drink a LOT of water.

Thats the only real cure for hangover.

Chewy

Chewy

StormEye wrote:Drink a LOT of water.

No, the only real cure is weed. And then water. And watermelon.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

chunckylover53 wrote:Aww yeah Soap is gonna get fucked soon!

Stranger things have happened.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Chewy wrote:

No, the only real cure is weed.

Word...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Dropped Da Soap wrote:It was still a weird experience. Kinda a weird feeling having her hold me most of the time to keep my from falling off the bed or hurting myself. I remember most of last night, but its really fuzzy. But I remember her holding me in her arms for like an hour, just making me lay with my back on her chest. 

In all of my experiences, this basically states that she wanted it and wanted it bad, but felt bad because you got more drunk than what she was expecting. She probably figured you'd get a little drunk, then make a move, and hoped that you either remembered and didn't feel bad, since you were the drunk one, or that you liked it and would want to "hang out" with her again more while being sober.

Chewy wrote:

No, the only real cure is weed. And then water. And watermelon.

No doubt

POTD

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:It was still a weird experience. Kinda a weird feeling having her hold me most of the time to keep my from falling off the bed or hurting myself. I remember most of last night, but its really fuzzy. But I remember her holding me in her arms for like an hour, just making me lay with my back on her chest. 

In all of my experiences, this basically states that she wanted it and wanted it bad, but felt bad because you got more drunk than what she was expecting. She probably figured you'd get a little drunk, then make a move, and hoped that you either remembered and didn't feel bad, since you were the drunk one, or that you liked it and would want to "hang out" with her again more while being sober.

We were both drunk to be honest. She far less then I. But according to her, when she gets drunk she gets very.....hands on. 

But I kinda think what you are saying is true. She probably realized how bad I was and just did her best to help me instead of....other stuff.

She did say she regrets giving me the strongest drink they had in their house at the time. And that she should have given me something far weaker for my first time drinking

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

seriously dude ask her to hang out again and just drink a bit with her. Pace yourself. Takes awhile for alcohol to kick in. Then when you're both felling buzzed put some moves on her. Like anything put your arm around her or something and go from there.

go for it man. She wants the Soap D.

Soap is a noob

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Soap is a noob

It's cool we all were once. I remember the first time I was making out with a girl she had to physically take my hand and make me grab her boob cause I was too chicken to push things beyond kissing.

Oh days of my youth...

Ha

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I knew to already reach for the boobies Razz haha

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I knew to already reach for the boobies Razz haha

Well excuse me for being a gentleman you fucking knave!

Very Happy 

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Be a romantic Soap

Put your hand on the back of her head and push her into your crotch Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Soap, listen to some of these men. They tell you the truth. You could have, or can still get some.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dr. Spaceman wrote:Soap, listen to some of these men. They tell you the truth. You could have, or can still get some.

I feel im the reason you writ

"Some of these"

Instead of just "These men" Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Frostbyrn wrote:
Dr. Spaceman wrote:Soap, listen to some of these men. They tell you the truth. You could have, or can still get some.

I feel im the reason you writ

"Some of these"

Instead of just "These men" Very Happy

This is awkward....... I should just go >_>

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Frostbyrn wrote:Be a romantic Soap

Put your hand on the back of her head and push her into your crotch Very Happy

Seriously Soap...all women love this. They totally won't get mad at you and slap you for this.

It's bulletproof advice.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Hang out with her and just her. Have a couple drinks. Weaker stuff. Something like rum and fruit mixed drinks, as you can load up the fruit punch or whatever, load up some rum, and still get a good buzz going to get the grooving on. Mixed fruity drinks will not only taste good, but she will like them too. Most of the girls I've come across love Malibu Bay Breeze. Decent alcohol content, good tasting, and well they can down quite a few before it hits at once and then the bad decision making begins!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I don't know though. im beyond terrified of actually doing anything.

Chewy

Chewy

That's what the alcohol is for, just drink less of it.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Alcohol, helping people make decisions to get beyond second base for years!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum