Wacco
Erkeric
StormEye
1fnbighen
Shojimaru
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you believe in God/Gods

Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% [ 13 ]
Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-22, 22:43

Hecter74

Hecter74

no.
However putting a satanist and a devout christian in a small locked room together is good fun.

52Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-22, 23:51

I'm a Satanist =]

53Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 02:54

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Doesnt sound like too much fun

54Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 02:59

Sounds like infinite happiness

55Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:08

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What have you been smoking

Also i sent you an FR

56Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:11

I accepted it, your playing halo with peoplez

57Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:13

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I shouldnt be my Xbox is off

58Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:17

Were you on there like 15 minutes ago?

59Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:21

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No i was on there like an Hour ago

60Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:22

Oh, well thats weird, like 20 mins ago it showed you on there with 3 other people

61Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:25

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its probally because i got DCed so my Bitch sister could find out how to get the Super rod on Poke Platinum

62Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:27

Oh, your sister sounds lovely!

63Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:28

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Total cow she didnt even apologize

64Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:29

Is she fat?

65Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No shes really Skinny

66Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:33

Oh, are you fat?

67Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:37

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

ITS A TRAP!!

68Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:39

Your a trap!!!

69Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not really im just not that Muscly ive got a runners physique so im trying to work out and get Abs

70Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:40

My dads a personal trainer so if you need any tips just ask Very Happy

71Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:42

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Nah im good

I just got to stop eating Junk food

72Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:44

Stop eating high fructose corn syrup, that stuff is very bad for you.

73Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:45

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

*Jumps out 20th Story window*

74Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:46

*puts bouncy castle at the bottom of the building*

75Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:50

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Goes Feet First Popping the Castle and Digging his own Grave*

76Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:52

*plans funeral for Frost while claiming that I'm his lover"

77Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 03:58

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But my Tombstone will Read

"Died doing what he loved,Your Mom"

78Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 04:01

But that will never happen, cause your immortal

79Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 04:02

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I can have a Fake Tombstone if i want

80Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 04:10

You can get your body launched into space now Very Happy

81Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-23, 17:00

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

frost is immortal... BURN THE WITCH

82Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-24, 02:12

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Whats that going to Solve Very Happy

Also i want to be buried in that Underwater Graveyard or Cremated

83Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-24, 13:41

You should get your ashes dumped into the ocean.

84Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-09-25, 01:22

Hecter74

Hecter74

hey bighen.
every time you post I go just a little more insane.
you realize that right?
Techno Alien lama's are stealing my soul.

85Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:09

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Nope. Not in the least.

Religion just seems like another form of control to me, the oldest one at that.

God are just masters, and we've got enough of those.

If anything, I believe in energy.

86Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:12

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I always thought the energy concept was interesting. I can see where it makes sense.

I'm Buddhist. It suits me, as it's more of a life philosophy than a religion to me -- though I do believe in reincarnation, nirvana, etc. I don't believe in one "God."

87Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:15

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Hecter74 wrote:hey bighen.
every time you post I go just a little more insane.
you realize that right?
Techno Alien lama's are stealing my soul.

mission complete

energy is a different dimensional being i say

88Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:17

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ms. Terry of Hat wrote:I always thought the energy concept was interesting. I can see where it makes sense.

I'm Buddhist. It suits me, as it's more of a life philosophy than a religion to me -- though I do believe in reincarnation, nirvana, etc. I don't believe in one "God."

I never could get my head around re-incarnation. Just seemed too optimistic. I think things are much simpler.

You die, you rot away, your decomposition nourishes other forms of life - energy is recycled as life flourishes from death. That's probably as close as I could ever get to the whole re-incarnation concept.

89Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:20

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

It just fits with me somehow. Explains a lot of different things to me and it makes sense to me.

90Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:20

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The only Buddhists i know are Asians and they are all pretty cool

91Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:22

Chewy

Chewy

Greg KG wrote:
Ms. Terry of Hat wrote:I always thought the energy concept was interesting. I can see where it makes sense.

I never could get my head around re-incarnation. Just seemed too optimistic. I think things are much simpler.

You die, you rot away, your decomposition nourishes other forms of life - energy is recycled as life flourishes from death. That's probably as close as I could ever get to the whole re-incarnation concept.

well i personally think the concept of re-incarnation was invented because people have trouble comprehending what it would be like to not exist completely.

but i just think that when we die the afterlife is the same as the before-life.

92Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:24

Chewy wrote:
well i personally think the concept of re-incarnation was invented because people have trouble comprehending what it would be like to not exist completely.

Agree with the first part.

The second? What, like groundhog day?

Anyway, I've considered that when I die, I will be buried in the ground without a casket, so I can feed some flowers.

I don't know if that's legal, though.

93Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Humans cant Imagine Nothing

They either Imagine total Blackness Total Whiteness or something else

Try Imagining the Color of Clean water when it has nothing Behind it or Around it

94Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:27

Frostbyrn wrote:Humans cant Imagine Nothing

They either Imagine total Blackness Total Whiteness or something else

Try Imagining the Color of Clean water when it has nothing Behind it or Around it

Colorless.

That was easy.

95Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:28

Chewy

Chewy

The Cramtron wrote:
Chewy wrote:

The second? What, like groundhog day?

lol no not like groundhog day.

remember what it was like before you were born? i think that's what it's gonna be like after you die.

96Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:29

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You cant Imagine Colorless though

Try it and tell me if you can

97Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:30

I think reincartion may exist, but only as an energy transfer type of thing. I have a theory that everything is constructed of energy. I think everybody has a soul or "soul", if you will. Your soul is an energy that simply may transfer when your body has died. There have been many people that have reported seeing very similar things, regardless of who they were or how they died around the world, even after brain function has completely ceased. It is always the same thing: It is very bright and there is "singing" (not like voices, it's like something they've never heard before). This happens when they are pronounced completely dead, and somehow revived. I'm not saying I'm right, it's just a theory. Nobody really knows what happens, but all we can do is guess.

98Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:31

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I think we should spend our time here actually living, rather than looking to the skies for answers from non-existent beings.

There is no before as there is no after. Hence this life is a gift, to be lived and learned.

Besides, if there is an afterlife or re-incarnation, we'll all experience it when the time comes. I don't find any use in contemplating over questions that shall remain uncertainties until the very end.

Waste of time, imo.

99Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:32

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Being Dead is like Sleeping without the Waking up or Dreaming Part

100Do you believe in God/Gods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you believe in God/Gods? 2010-10-06, 21:32

What I am imagining cannot be described.
I am capable of imagining it, but not in making you understand what I'm picturing.
Liquid glass? Universal transparency? I dunno. Makes sense to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum