the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Direct impact kill with crosbow.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I had 2 really awesome thing happen to me while using the crossbow.

I got a direct impact kill with it.

and I got a headshot with it. it does not register though Sad
Direct impact kill with crosbow. Screen10

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Tom good games yesterday man!! HAHA I loved when you had 2nd chance on and I killed you but you where laying in front of me in the kill cam! HAHA

Corporal Hicks wrote:Tom good games yesterday man!! HAHA I loved when you had 2nd chance on and I killed you but you where laying in front of me in the kill cam! HAHA
I loved your tactical insertions lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHa Hellz yea! It's amazing how many times people let me spawn over and over in the back of their bases when playing CTF! SOmetimes players will catch on but most of the time I drop one somewhere and just spawn over and over baby!

Corporal Hicks wrote:HAHa Hellz yea! It's amazing how many times people let me spawn over and over in the back of their bases when playing CTF! SOmetimes players will catch on but most of the time I drop one somewhere and just spawn over and over baby!
Did I scare you when I first found your tactical insertion?

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nah! I'm used to it now. Like I said some people wise up and wait for me to spawn and knife me or shoot me. But even then it still serves a purpose because they are waiting there while my team can get the flag! Muwhahaha

Corporal Hicks wrote:Nah! I'm used to it now. Like I said some people wise up and wait for me to spawn and knife me or shoot me. But even then it still serves a purpose because they are waiting there while my team can get the flag! Muwhahaha
I should just use a claymore next time lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHa That would be good but nobody has thought of doing that! I just laugh when they knife me because I would rather they wait on me and free up the flag for my team versus destroying my tac insertion and moving on.

The crossbow seems really good for DI kills for some reason. Maybe it does extra DI damage compared to other weapons?

Also, the picture of the guy with the arrow in his head, and not really caring is kinda funny. Very Happy

Valukar

I don't understand why crossbows don't get a headshot multiplier. Even a ballistic knife can register as a headshot.

http://www.gamerhold.com/forum

Are there any attachments for the crossbow?

There should be a hitscan + lethal projectile one. :>

Ingsmasher wrote:I don't understand why crossbows don't get a headshot multiplier. Even a ballistic knife can register as a headshot.

I actually don't know why this is either. Shooting people in the head with a crossbow won't kill them instantly. Probably because they figured it explodes and has the potential to kill more people, so making it that would way to always have a guarenteed kill would be overpowered? I don't really think so, considering the effort it takes to hit somebody with a bolt, vs. bullets with hitscan is a tremendous gap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum