Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am every mans worst nightmare! Fear me! FEAR ME!

+6
chunckylover53
Grey
Rogue Jedi
JrTapia1991
Kitsune
Dropped Da Soap
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://animal.discovery.com/videos/weird-true-freaky-fish-attacks-mans-urethra.html

Kitsune

Kitsune

I've heard of that fish; just don't piss in rivers in South America (I think that's where it was from) and you'll be fine. Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

woah XD

fuck that dude lol

Rogue Jedi

Rogue Jedi

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350" data="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf"/><param name="FlashVars" value="id=1abdad7880319781e04030f3130050b9" /><embed src="http://i.adultswim.com/adultswim/video2/tools/swf/viralplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" FlashVars="id=1abdad7880319781e04030f3130050b9" allowFullScreen="true" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Awesome!

Grey

Grey

I thought they lived in the Amazon.

chunckylover53

goddamn that was hard to watch.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

They do Grey, the amazon is in South America.

Grey

Grey

I was adding to Foxxy's statement.
Did anyone else think he was going to say E.D. or a vagina with razor teeth?

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

FUCK ME. God damnit.

Ante

Ante

Nope. Will not watch this.

My old Biology teacher told us about these things. He always used to tell us stories that would make us cringe... Bot flies... *shudder*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Watch it! FEAR ME!

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Ante wrote:Nope. Will not watch this.

My old Biology teacher told us about these things. He always used to tell us stories that would make us cringe... Bot flies... *shudder*

Aren't botflies the ones that lay eggs inside your ears and the little babies start nomming through your skull?

Grey

Grey

Cardboard Fox wrote:

Aren't botflies the ones that lay eggs inside your ears and the little babies start nomming through your skull?

I think you might be thinking of the myth of Earwigs. But what do I know.

Ante

Ante

Grey the Traitor wrote:
Cardboard Fox wrote:

No he's right, that's exactly what bot flies do. Wikipedia it if you feel like throwing up.

Grey

Grey

Ante wrote:
Grey the Traitor wrote:
Cardboard Fox wrote:

No he's right, that's exactly what bot flies do. Wikipedia it if you feel like throwing up.

I am every mans worst nightmare! Fear me! FEAR ME! 28jl1k

Kitsune

Kitsune

That's why you don't let flies near open wounds, at all times, or near your ears for that matter. Always wash behind your ears children! Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I have always wondered what that scraping sound inside my head is...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum