Captain Pirate Pineapple
Keyser Söze
JrTapia1991
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

While I like both of these bands for the most part, neither are good old school grind, and on that bases alone it's hard to even give them consideration for the topping of such a list.

I mean, Terrorizer, Napalm Death, Insect Warfare, Regurgitate, Repulsion, Excruciating Terror....

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:link?
https://kickass.to/skeletonwitch-serpents-unleashed-2013-t8049649.html

Yea forgot about Napalm Death, not sure how I did that

Also its just my personal taste. Ive been into AN since 2005, and just love their sound. Never sound anything about them being old school grind. They are just my favorite.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been meaning to read through here more, been wanting some more cool music to listen to...any suggestions for metal core? I think I already have the major ones in my library though, but could always be missing some cool ones. Blood has been Shed was cool, I'm going to check out the rest of their stuff.

The little known band that toured with Killswitch and 5FDP, God Forbid broke up a month or so ago for some reasons, they were selling off the last of the merchandise and I ordered a hoody and shirt from their Equilibrium album

used to always listen to God Forbid on BC2 chumpin em lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I just listened to the new skeletonwitch...it felt kinda meh to me. Has a couple standout tracks but I think Forever Abomination was a much better record. Kind of disappointing.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/deicide-thou-begone-lyric-video-released/

New Deicide tracks

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I like the drums the best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum