Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I got drunk or the first time last night.

+17
Ron Swanson
HydrasBreath ♜
Keyser Söze
StormEye
chunckylover53
Metalzoic
Kaitlynn
Frostbyrn
JrTapia1991
MEGA MILK
The Adli Corporation
Ars Diaboli
menacinglemon
Chewy
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Duck
Dropped Da Soap
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Dropped Da Soap wrote:I don't know though. im beyond terrified of actually doing anything.

Dont be a wimp and just kiss her, or molest her boob. Either or.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ill admit fully im a wimp. ive never kissed anyone, so I dont know how. and im not.just terrified of the whole.....process.

im terrified of what happens after. shes the best friend ive had in years, hate to lose her

Just do it man

You'll never find out and will probably regret it years from now

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

I've never heard of a kiss ruining a friendship.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

just pop a v!agra soap and jump on top of her Laughing Laughing

I would hope Soap wouldnt need the Blue pill considering his age Shocked

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I would hope so...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Then do something much easier and just hold her hand or put your arm around her and she how she reacts to that. If she's into it, then consider yourself Charlie because you just got the golden ticket.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well, in hanging out with her Saturday, so who knows.

Im just afraid that if anything does happen it would make things awkward between us.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I've slept with a chick who I've known for 12 years. Unless she says in the middle of sex: "Don't just fuck me, make love to me", you're good. Messed things up with sleeping with her and no attachments. We both knew the agreement, and well then she flipped the script on me.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

HydrasBreath wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:Be a romantic Soap

Put your hand on the back of her head and push her into your crotch Very Happy

Seriously Soap...all women love this. They totally won't get mad at you and slap you for this.

It's bulletproof advice.

And when you're about to seal the deal, jam it all the way in her butt.

Women love spontaneity.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MEGA MILK wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

Seriously Soap...all women love this. They totally won't get mad at you and slap you for this.

It's bulletproof advice.

Women love spontaneity.
Oh MILK your getting me all wet Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

kinky afro

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know why Terry is so against me

I mean I am full of good advice like that time I told my Friend

"If you want to find out if she really loves you pretend you accidentally killed someone and see if she will help you hide the body" Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MEGA MILK wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

It's bulletproof advice.

Women love spontaneity.

Also don't forget to pee in there for added intimacy.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

te fuck is wring with you all. why are you all me right now?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

We have always been this way Soap.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

oh for heaven sake...

just suck it up, take her out to dinner and stop worrying about it.

and don't say you aren't interested, you wouldn't be worrying about it this much if you weren't.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hold her hand,rub her thigh and tell her she's cute Razz

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

JrTapia1991 wrote:hold her hand,rub her thigh and tell her she's cute Razz

Don't say that, instead say:

"I love your body. Your tits smell nice. Want to fuck?". I've actually seen that line work.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Metalzoic wrote:
JrTapia1991 wrote:hold her hand,rub her thigh and tell her she's cute Razz

Don't say that, instead say:

"I love your body. Your tits smell nice. Want to fuck?". I've actually seen that line work.

TIT SNIFFER! Very Happy

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Just warn her that you're about to do something potentially stupid and fucking make your move. If you're lucky, it won't have been stupid at all...

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

MissSym wrote:oh for heaven sake...

and don't say you aren't interested, you wouldn't be worrying about it this much if you weren't.

I don't have many friends woman. 
And this girl is easily one of the best friendships I have had in ten years. And she just got out of a breakup like a good 5-6 weeks ago with another one of my friends. 

And I think she likes me, its just....im terrified of something happening later down the road and us never talking again

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
MissSym wrote:oh for heaven sake...

I don't have many friends woman. 
And this girl is easily one of the best friendships I have had in ten years. And she just got out of a breakup like a good 5-6 weeks ago with another one of my friends. 

And I think she likes me, its just....im terrified of something happening later down the road and us never talking again

She kissed you...I thought the cat was out of the bag at this point. At the very least she thinks you're attractive.

You could maybe try for a friends with benefits type arrangement if you're both cool with it. Just make sure no one gets too attached. FWB can't last for ever and you both need to be ok with that fact.

I say just do it

And Im firmly in the camp that your being a wimp about it Cool

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oh, I know she thinks im attractive. She mentions it a lot. According to her, AND EVERYONE else, I look like Loki from the Avengers movie. 

Hell, in fact like two weeks ago she told me that she was amazed a guy like me was a virgin, and I was what was considered in women talk "A prime A catch" or something.

I dont know. I really, REALLY, like her. Its just, im terrified of pulling a typical Soap thing and ruining everything

Dude how have you not acted already?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

HydrasBreath wrote:You could maybe try for a friends with benefits type arrangement if you're both cool with it. Just make sure no one gets too attached. FWB can't last for ever and you both need to be ok with that fact.

Normally I'd be the one promoting this action, but I have to say no. Don't do it. I had that type of arrangement with my friend. In one night, she went from saying how she likes having sex with me because no attachments and we can always remain friends. Later that night, she hit me with the "Don't just fuck me, make love to me". Needless to say, a couple more times of screwing around, and well I had to end it.

She likes you Soap. She already made a move. The only reason she says that she regrets any of it is because she doesn't know what's going on in your head. I understand not wanting to ruin a friendship. I'll never speak to my ex fiance again. I was friends with her for 3-4 years before we started dating. We were together then for almost 6 years before it ended. If given the chance, I'd do it all over again, simply because I will never have to look back at that chance that I never took. You have to jump if you want to learn how to fly.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:Oh, I know she thinks im attractive. She mentions it a lot. According to her, AND EVERYONE else, I look like Loki from the Avengers movie. 

Hell, in fact like two weeks ago she told me that she was amazed a guy like me was a virgin, and I was what was considered in women talk "A prime A catch" or something.

I dont know. I really, REALLY, like her. Its just, im terrified of pulling a typical Soap thing and ruining everything

No one is saying you -have- to sleep with her. As others have stated she's clearly into you. Just take her out, something simple. Besides, think, what harm could it really do to go on one date-like thing with her?

Either you take a shot and miss, or never know what you missed.

MissSym wrote:
Dropped Da Soap wrote:Oh, I know she thinks im attractive. She mentions it a lot. According to her, AND EVERYONE else, I look like Loki from the Avengers movie. 

No one is saying you -have- to sleep with her. As others have stated she's clearly into you. Just take her out, something simple. Besides, think, what harm could it really do to go on one date-like thing with her?

Either you take a shot and miss, or never know what you missed.

'Word

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

afro  come on soap lets have a contest me and you see who can bang a chick first tonight, you know what friday stands for right lmao afro

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Friday?

Hmmmm

The start of my semester long 3 Day weekends? Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah man you just have to go for it...don't torture yourself with what ifs. When good opportunities come up you should jump at them.

somewhat poor analogy here but that's what I did with the band that I'm playing with now. An opportunity came up but I wasn't sure if I should take it cause it wasn't really my kind of music or whatever and I kind of wanted to hold out for something better but then I just decided fuck it and jumped in with both feet and so many opportunities are coming out of it now.

Just jump in with both feet dude.

RStudios

I been reading this since the start every few days, and I lol every time...

Soap, she wants the D, damn the girl tried to get you drunk to get it, there basically nothing you can do wring now to fuck this up

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's just a chick. If you screw it up it's no big deal, there are several billion more of them.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I agree, millions of them just try to friendzone us anyway,so might as well try lol

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:Dude how have you not acted already?

How has it not already had a pregnancy scare at this rate?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

chunckylover53 wrote:
Sym wrote:Dude how have you not acted already?

How has it not already had a pregnancy scare at this rate?

Cause it's not me we're talking about.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

On a side note, did anyone else notice that this topic is in the gaming section?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Well, im hanging out with her today

And I was horribly hungover Greg, cut me some slack

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

When you step up, bitch!

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:When you step up, bitch!

Do it. Not saying sex, but make some sort of move. Showing her you're interested in her will be a game changer for her.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:
Do it. Not saying sex, but make some sort of move. Showing her you're interested in her will be a game changer for her.

As far as this topic goes, this is the best advice he's ever going to give you.

Follow it.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

MissSym wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:

As far as this topic goes, this is the best advice he's ever going to give you.

Follow it.

Wow, I thought one of my other posts in this thread had good advice too, but I'll take it.... Although it sounds like you may have heard things about me.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:On a side note, did anyone else notice that this topic is in the gaming section?

Thats cause Chicks like to play games Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Update?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its almost 530 Sunday Morning, I have been up since 11:15 Friday and got no more then 2 hours of sleep, post more of an update later. 

But for now, these gifs should appease you all while I sleep till 4 PM.

So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 Untitled1
So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 Daniel-bryan-WWE-WWF-wrestling-awsome-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1005So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 JLijS
So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 Hjxvz
 So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moxc9dP1NT1qz4rgp\So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 Dx_03

Last edited by Dropped Da Soap on 2013-07-28, 09:29; edited 1 time in total

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Did you play tonsil hockey?

Was there tongue?

RStudios

So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 P-001-2
So I got drunk or the first time last night.  - Page 2 379617_371543022945294_1885806292_n

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Did you play tonsil hockey?

Was there tongue?

Maybe she played tonsil hockey with his balls?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum