New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speakeasy Fantasy League Week 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Hello everyone, I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy.

This we got to see Volt get his first win, and DL get his first loss. Now everyone has at least 1 win and 1 loss, and Asylum Inmate get the league's highest point total:163.60!!! Needless to say it was interesting week. On the Recap!

Mudshovlers vs.Asylum Inmates

AI wins 163.6-84.84

Not even a close match, 5 guys from AI's team scored over 20pts, production like that gets wins. Not much would have changed the outcome.

Braaaaains vs. Majora's (enter name here) Very Happy

Braaaaaains win: 123.68-97.54

Braa. winning roster wasn't even his best, he had another 25pts on the bench if he started Floyd and Wallace. Lack of production also hurt Majora this week, happens sometimes, but thats how is goes with 3 players on the same team. You can dominate, or you can get dominated.

Operation Doomsday vs. Little bit of Luck Llama

Oper. D. win: 92.04-75.70

D's team continues to be carried by Vick by getting 1/3 of his total points. Outside of Vick, this game was close until the Monday Night game (damn Bears..) when D's guys sqeaked the win. FUTURE NOTICE: Both teams average exactly what this week's score is. So... Llama might want to try to make some moves to score more points.

DRGNLRD1213 vs. Voltaires Volts

Volt wins:115.40-75.56

DL's first loss and Volts first win, in the same game, it's an UPSET!! Both teams left points on their bench, bit Volt still would have won. Congrats on your win Volt!!

Stud of the week: Anquan Boldin: 142 yds, 3TD's
Bust of the week: MJD: 3 weeks, single digit performances

Before I get to this weeks match-ups I would like to mention that this week is that start of bye weeks in the NFL. Keep an eye on your rosters, if you drafted well, you won't have much of a problem, but if didn't do your own draft (Majora), didn't draft well, or just didn't realize the guy you picked up last week has athe same bye as another guy, you may run into problems. Which I will get into in further blogs.

Mudshovlers vs. DRGNLRD1213

Projected winner: Mudshovlers

Two teams coming off of tough losses and looking to win, Mud. to just get back to .500 and DL just to avoid a losing streak.
Good news for DL, Mud. is the most scored on team in the league, DL very well could sneak a win.

Braaaaaains vs. Operation Doomsday

Projected winner: Braaaaaains

Top ranked teams go at it. Braa. has been scoring more points week to week and D is riding the Vick-moblie. If Vick has good game, this could be a dog fight (see what I did there Wink ) and if he doesn't, well, it won't. Braa. maybe a the most underrated team here, keep an eye on him.

Voltaire's Volts vs. Asylum Inmates

Projected winner: Inmates

Volt coming off his first win, and AI coming off a dominating proformance. Tough match-ups on AIs side, and depending which SF shows up, on Volts side too. BTW AI, you need to pick-up a Def.

Lit bit of Luck Llama vs. Majora's (enter name here)

Projected winner: LbLL

Maj. may not miss AP too much, Arian Foster is going against Oakland, but so is Llamas Walter (I don't count kickers), depending on who Schaub favors this week, Llama may take points from Maj. I believe this will be closer than projected, but Maj. keep an eye out on A.Johnson, it seems he might be a game-time decision, just keep up on the injury reports that come out Friday.

FYI

Big Ben comes back week 6 (out this week, and a bye on week 5) that will change a few things.

Start planning ahead, if you have to drop someone just to fill a spot on a bye, you may lose him. You might have to at some point just take a 0pt in a position and take a loss, but remember the tie-breaker is points.

Start thinking about trades. I've been watching some of the rosters and noticed the the free agents are starting to become thin, if your team still needs help, start looking at trades.

Any comments, suggestions, hatemail. just PM me.

Share this post on: reddit

1fnbighen

Post 2010-09-29, 20:46 by 1fnbighen

1. whose d should i get to replace the fucking jets
2. anyone want eli manning in a trade
3 anyone offering a wide receiver
4. who should i pick up for a wide reciever

ConciliarFox

Post 2010-09-29, 22:49 by ConciliarFox

1. seattle is the best left, but anybody will work
2. Look around, see what other have that you need, see if they need a QB
3.Still good WR in the free agent pool, Llyod, Murphy, Moore, Williams. WR really aren't consistent for big week to week, They will be hot one week, cold the next.
4. Any of the above. Edwards is still around, and when he gets the ball, it's usually big points, same with Lance Moore, there is alot of talent in the FA pool.

1fnbighen

Post 2010-09-29, 23:09 by 1fnbighen

yes but are my wr's bad enough to drop for them in the first place?

btw im trading denvers for lloyd

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-09-30, 09:50 by DRGN LRD 1213

Nice I got both the receivers I wanted. Braylon Edwards, and Lance Moore!

Post 2010-09-30, 11:22 by D

I didn't get any of my waiver picks

Speakeasy Fantasy League Week 4 206di

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-09-30, 11:34 by DRGN LRD 1213

Who where you going for?

Post 2010-09-30, 12:08 by D

Jeff Reed and someone else I can't even remember lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-09-30, 12:20 by DRGN LRD 1213

Louis Murphy was a WR I was thinking about getting. You might see if he is still available.

Post 2010-09-30, 12:35 by D

I picked him up right after I posted my first response here lol.

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-09-30, 12:38 by DRGN LRD 1213

Nice! He was my third pick if I didn;t get Edwards or moore. He should put some numbers up for you.

Post 2010-09-30, 13:14 by D

Hmm, I guess I didn't miss out on Reed cause he was still there in FA. I got em know.

See ya Hartley.

Majora1988

Post 2010-09-30, 13:19 by Majora1988

Been watching Johnson's ankle for 2 weeks now...he needs to stay healthy until the bye week, so he can get back to 100%

1fnbighen

Post 2010-09-30, 17:29 by 1fnbighen

i didnt have time to process waivers, so i just got lloyd, fuck me im guaranteed last of the season

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-09-30, 17:33 by DRGN LRD 1213

If Sidney Rice comes back strong in a few weeks I will be dropping a WR.

1fnbighen

Post 2010-09-30, 17:44 by 1fnbighen

yay i get him cause of my #1 waiver

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum