New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

speakeasy week 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Good day gentlemen, I hope this finds you all well. Gettingdown to the wire now, 5 more weeks tillthe playoffs, and still the top 4 teams are in the same division, and as itstands now, e very team still ha sa shotat a playoff stop. It’ll be the top 2 teams in each division getting in, as itstands now that’ll be the 1,2,5,6 ranked teams getting in. Anything can happen,so keep up on your rosters, and don’t give up yet, no matter where you land inthe standings, you still have a shot.

This is also the first week of Thursday night games, fromnow until the end of the season there will be a Thursday night game, with thewaivers going through on Thursday also, you’ll want to keep up with that. Thisis also the last week for bye weeks, so you can drop guys you don’t want andstart stocking up in other positions if needed, or just stock up to have a manygood match-ups as possible. Tradedeadline is 11/26, so make them if you need them. The best way to start one, isto make an offer first, make in reasonable, if you’re the recipient, reject it,accept it, or make a counter offer until both parties are happy. PM if you wantmy email, or number, I respond better to both now since my phone is now hookedup every piece of my social life.

Recaps

Mudshovlers-94.16
Majora’s CerebralPlayers-97.34

I said:This will get ugly, I’m not gonnasay which side will get it, but it will be ugly, and a high scoring game.
Well, it was ugly, not too high scoring, Majora’s RB’s gothim the win.

Braaaaaains-92.56
Asylum Inmates-104.42

I’m going with Braaaaaains on this one. Justmore favorable match-ups, I’m not fond of AI’s WR match-ups, with Moss goneHarvin will suffer, and Welker has been well covered since Moss left NE
Okay, Harvin had a good game, wrong on that account, butright on the WR issuses. But AI did get the win, and he has Hillis to thank forthat. So far 0-1

Operation Doomsday-107.02
Voltaires Volts-111.86

Volt is my pick for the winner. He isn’tstarting Collie yet, but Collie may be back ( I’d start him over Garcon, but Iwouldn’t start both, especially since you also have Tamme). D, start Blountover Jacobs.

Good call sitting Collie, he’ll beout this week to, and Blount didn’t do as well as Jacobs, but it didn’t help Dwin. Now, 1-1

DRGNLRD1213-84.26

Lil bit of Luck Llama-84.02

I was going to go with Llama at first,but after I looked at the rosters a bit, I noticed Llama is short a WR, thatwill be his un-doing. DL will win, unless llama gets a WR by Sunday, if hedoes, he’ll win.

Being that this was a conditionalpick for me, but I still got it wrong, Llama got his WR, but didn’t win, but itwas a very close game and anybody else in this would have changed the outcome.Now, 1-2.

After 3 weeks of picks I’ve gone,4-5. Ouch.

Predictions

Mudshovlers vs Asylum Inmates

AI, Harvin may not be playing on Sunday, I’m sure he will, but justkeep an eye on it.

Braaaaains vs. Possession Receivers

A battle for first place, but Majora’s computer drafted RB’s will keepin first

Operation Doomsday vs. Yo Mama's Llama

Llama is going to start a winning streak here. D, I would stronglyrecommend starting Manning over Vick, Vick has been hot, but Manning goesagainst the helpess Cowboys, and remember what he did last time they played.

DRGNLRD1213 vs Voltaire's Volts

This one will be closer than you think, but DL will win, Volts RB’s arehis main weakness right now with Turner only getting 3.9, and having Jacksonplaying Sunday.

PM me if you want my email or phone number, I’m much easier to get ahold of that way, and I can usually get to the info you need right away.

Share this post on: reddit

Post 2010-11-15, 12:31 by Guest

Shooting for the top score this week!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum