New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speakeasy jocks week 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Half way through the season and the top scoring fantasyplayer thus far is Philip Rivers. There are 4 QB’s in the Top 5, Chris Johnsonis ranked 8th, the top RB: Arian Foster (2), top WR: Brandon Lloyd(12), TE: Gates (11), Top FA: Ryan Fitzpatrick (22). Just saying….

With the “As the Moss Turns” soap opera this week every teamlooked at getting a deep threat. Titans were number 22 on the waivers list,meaning 21 different NFL teams passed on Moss. His stats may have slowed downthis season, but he commands respect from every defense. That means CJ and thewhole receiving corps of the Titans will benefit from his presence. BTW: this alsomeans Kenny Britt may be out longer than we think, if not the season. This also means Favre’s and Harvin’s value dropped,but Peterson may see more carries, and Shaincoe got more targets and catchesBEFOFRE Moss came to town. Expect Favre’snumbers to look similar to his first 3 games, at least until Rice comes back(within the next 3 weeks).

Recaps

Mudshovlers-78.40
Braaaaaains-68.60

A close match all the way. Braa. Gets his second loss fromMud, and for the season. If both get tothe playoffs, they may meet again.

Operation Doomsday-81.02
DRGNLRD1213-103.00

I said: DL won theirfirst meeting, and he’ll win their second meeting. D is in bye week hell, andI’m sure he has some moves ready but whoever he gets it won’t help him win thegame. He’ll need a big overhaul in his line-up to pull this out.
What did D in : Driver being taken out in the 1st qtr, andWilliams being out for the game, you can’t win games with 2 goose eggs

Voltaires Volts-76.12
Lil Bit of Luck Llama-90.20

What I said: Llama wonthe first time. Volt will win this time, if he gets a Defense. I like Williamssince him and Kitna go a long way. Oh yeah, Jones will get the ball, ALOT. Wrong on all accounts, but Volt did get a nice defense. Istill like Roy Williams though, just not this week.

Asylum Inmates-90.40
Majora’s Cerebral Players-96.14

What I said: AI won inweek 1 because Majors started the wrong guys. Thisweek, AI will lose becauseMajora starts the right players. That’s what basically happened, if AI played Harvin overWelker or Marshall he would have the win.

That makes me 2-1 for the week. Total after two weeks (meguessing, not using projections) 3-3.

Predictions

Mudshovlers vs. Majora’s Cerebral Players

This will get ugly, I’m not gonna say which side will getit, but it will be ugly, and a high scoring game.

Braaaaaains vs. Asylum Inmates

I’m going with Braaaaaains on this one. Just more favorable match-ups, I’m not fondof AI’s WR match-ups, with Moss gone Harvin will suffer, and Welker has beenweel covered since Moss left NE.

Operation Doomsday vs. Voltaires Volts

Volt is my pick for the winner. He isn’t starting Collisyet, but Collie may be back ( I’d start him over Garcon, but I wouldn’t startboth, especially since you also have Tamme). D, start Blount over Jacobs.

DRGNLRD1213 vs. Lil bit of Luck Llama

I was going to go with Llama at first, but after I looked atthe rosters a bit, I noticed Llama is short a WR, that will be his un-doing. DLwill win, unless llama gets a WR by Sunday, if he does, he’ll win.

Share this post on: reddit

Post 2010-11-05, 09:34 by Guest

I am itching to get CJ back.

ConciliarFox

Post 2010-11-05, 09:59 by ConciliarFox

He will definitely get some pressure off of him now. Hopefully Moss wants to play, and put up good numbers.

Post 2010-11-05, 10:12 by D

*Shakes fist at DL

I'll get you next time DL, next timmmmeeeee

*Dr. Claw laugh

Post 2010-11-05, 11:03 by Guest

Go Go Doomsday Revenge!

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-11-05, 11:09 by DRGN LRD 1213

HAHa Big D. You got the beat down twice now from my boys!

Last edited by DRGN LRD 1213 on 2010-11-05, 12:22; edited 1 time in total

Post 2010-11-05, 12:11 by D

Yeah Sad

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum