New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speakeasy jocks week 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Two teams are officially out of theplayoffs: Mudshovlers and Voltykins Volts. They can only play spoilers now.

Mudsholvers-64.86
Operation Doomsday-96.92
Only a complete overhaul of Muds starting roster could havechanged the outcome, he had the points, just not on his starters.

Braaaaaains-50.60
Lil bit of luck Llama-77.34
I’m gonna go withLlama, again. He has some good match-ups and I like Pitt. @Buff. Could be ahigh scoring game.
Got the winner, not the score. Another overhaul would havechanged the outcome.

DRGNLRD1213-92.30
Asylum Inmates-155.68
DL doesn’t have towin, but he will. He has some sneaky good match-ups that will just out-produceAI’s good match-ups.
Well, I was REALLY wrong, I mean REALLYwrong. There is a blogger on ESPN whoputs out the fantasy team from hell, that beat you. DL, you just lost to theteam.

Voltykins Volts-91.70
Majoras Cerebral Players-98.48

Volt will play spoiler this week. The GB@Atl. will be an important game to watch for this one.
Wrong again, I’m noticing I’m not right too often, but Volt could have made changes and won.
PREDICTIONS
Mudshovlers vs. Lil bit of Luck Llama
Llama needs to keep winning, and Mud wants to break even.This will make or break Llama chances at the playoffs.

Braaaaaains vs. Voltaires Volts
I want to go with Volt, but after a good long look at match-ups I’m going to go with Braa. Why?Volts match-ups aren’t as good as they look.

Operation Doomsday vs. Asylum Inmates
AI gets my vote, look at his roster. How could I go againstit???

DRGNLRD1213 vs Majora Cerebral PlayersI’m taking Majora this week. His computer pickedteam has been almost unbeatable.

Share this post on: reddit

1fnbighen

Post 2010-12-04, 22:13 by 1fnbighen

the comeback begins!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum