New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speakeasy Jocks week 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

I hope everyone is enjoying(ed) their Thanksgiving, as I write this the NE vs Det game is on TV,(once again this is late). We aregetting down to the nitty grity here. We this week, and then 2 more weeks afterthat, so 3 weeks including this week,and no one is knocked out of a playoff spot yet, but DL is definitely in, hesits atop the Dork Division and clinched his playoff spot this week. There is a3-way battle for the second playoff spot in the Dorks. The Geeks aren’t quiteas wrapped up yet, Mudshovlers can be knocked out of contention with a lossthis week, with another 3-way battle for the two spots. The top 3 teams in the leagueare fighting for those spots, so a very good team will be left out theplayoffs. This could be anybody championship.

RECAP

Mudshovlers -122.34
DRGNLRD1213-124.94
Looks to be a good game. Good luck, sir.
A good game it was, coming down to the last Qtr of the MNF game, Mud. justdidn’t play the right people.

Braaaaaains -116.12
Operation Doomsday-82.82
This is my upset pick of the week,Operation D.
The only upset about this game is me picking it for upset. Even a TBshutout wouldn’t have turned the tides.

Voltaire's Volts-137.54
Asylum Inmates-129.98
Going to go with AI on this one.
With AI I went, all the way to the loss column. Colstons big day didn’t help AI, hewas on his bench.

Lil Bit of Luck Llama-77.20
Majoras CerebralPlayers-93.32
With Houston against a solid Jets D, I’mgoing to go with llama, his streak will continue.
And so does my streak for picks this weeks. Big Benwould have the difference, only if he was started. Such is Fantasy Football .

3-6 for the year, ow. Kind of looks like my kdr in CoD Shocked

PREDICTIONS

Mudshovlers vs Operation Doomsday
Two teams fighting for playoff spots, D can knock out Mud. out contention if Dwins, at the same time strengthen his chances for a post season apperence.

Lil bit of Luck Llama vs. Braaaaaains
I’m gonna go with Llama, again. He has some good match-ups and I like Pitt. @Buff. Could be a high scoring game.

DRGNLRD1213 vs. Asylum Inmate
DL doesn’t have to win, but he will. He has some sneaky good match-ups thatwill just out-produce AI’s good match-ups.

Voltaire's Volts vs. Majoras Cerebral Players
Volt will play spoiler this week. The GB @Atl. will be an important game towatch for this one.

Almost done for the year, but a lot is still upin the air. Good Luck gentlemen.

Share this post on: reddit

Post 2010-11-26, 11:42 by Guest

I benched Brady... DOH!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-11-26, 11:44 by DRGN LRD 1213

Yea Brady had a great day!!! Wish he threw to Branch more versus Welker!@!! Grrr

Post 2010-11-26, 11:46 by Guest

He loves Welker. I actually had no access to a PC to set my lineup yesterday. I didnt know what QB I had started. Found at last night that it wasnt Brady. So I'm hoping Rivers performs in a similar way.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum